UP Primary Teacher Online Form 2018: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board shall release UP Assistant Teacher Online Form so that candidates can apply. It is expected that notification of UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018 will release tentatively on 6th December 2018. After the completion of UP Primary Teacher Application Form procedure, UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card will release. Candidates should fill UP Assistant Teacher Application Form 2018 as soon as possible to avoid last minute rush.
UP Primary Teacher Online Form 2018
The link of UP Assistant Teacher Application Form will release at upbasiceduboard.gov.in. Make use of the correct details while filling UP Primary Teacher 2018 Online Form. The information such as Personal details, Educational details are important to fill UP Assistant Teacher Online Form 2018-19. The board will not accept the UP Primary Teacher Online Application Form of non-eligible candidates. Do not send UP Primary Teacher 68500 Vacancy Application Form either through speed post or registry.
Important Dates of UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018
|UP Primary Teacher Notification Release Date||06/12/2018||Check details of UP Primary Teacher 68500 Recruitment|
|UP Primary Teacher Application Form Filling Date||06/12/2018||Fill UP Assistant Teacher Application Form 2018|
|UP Primary Teacher Admit Card Release Date||Will Update Later||Check Steps to download UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card|
|UP Primary Teacher Answer Key Release Date||Will Update Later||Will Update Later|
|UP Primary Teacher Result Release Date||Will Update Later||UP 68500 Vacancy Result Download|
How to Fill UP Assistant Teacher Online Form 2018?
Since UP Primary Teacher Online Form 2018 will release online hence candidates should know the process to fill UP Teacher 68500 vacancy application form. Fill UP Assistant Teacher Online Form following the steps below.
- Click on the link of UP Primary Teacher 2018-19 Online Form (will update later).
- Then UP Assistant Teacher Online Form will open in a new window.
- Fill your name as recorded in the high school certificate.
- Then fill your parent’s name as printed in the high school certificate.
- Mention your Date of Birth as per data available in high school certificate.
- Select the Gender (Male/Female).
- Select your caste category (GEN/OBC/SC/ST).
- Fill your educational details such as High School Information, Senior Secondary Information etc.
- Fill your complete mailing address as well as the permanent address.
- Upload recent photo and signature in the required file size and format.
- Make the payment of the application fee using the available mode.
- After that take the printout of the UP Primary Teacher Online Form and keep it safe for further use.
UP Primary Teacher 68500 Vacancy Application Form – Fee Payment
In order to successfully submit the UP Assistant Teacher Application Form, candidates have to pay the requisite fee. Without paying the application fee, candidates will not be able to UP Primary Teacher Application Form 2018. The fee payment of UP Primary Teacher Online Form can be made either online or offline. The process to submit the fee of UP Assistant Teacher Online form is as follows –
UP Primary Teacher Online Application Fee Payment
- Click on the UP Assistant Teacher Online Form Fee Payment option.
- Then choose the mode to make the payment such as Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- After that enter the details such as Net Banking ID/Password or Card Number, CVV, Valid Through etc.
- You will receive an OTP on the Mobile Number registered in your Bank Account.
- Enter the OTP and click on the Pay button for the submission of online UP Primary Teacher Application Form Fee.
UP Assistant Teacher Offline Application Fee Payment
- Click on the Payment through E-Challan Button.
- Then enter the required details and click on submit button.
- The E-Challan Receipt of UP Primary Teacher Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Take the printout of it and visit any nearest Branch of concerned bank.
- Deposit the Application Fee in the Bank and it will be submitted against your application form.