UP Police Recruitment 2018-19: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) is going to recruit 49,568 (Civil Constable + PAC Constable) candidates to the post of Constable. Those who want to join the Police Force, this can be a good opportunity for them. It is important to meet UPPRPB Constable Eligibility Criteria for filling the form. In order to apply for UPPRPB Recruitment candidates have to fill the application form. Fill UP Police Online Form as soon as possible in order to avoid last minute rush. Check the website regularly in order to get the updates on UP Constable Recruitment 2019. UPPRPB Notification. Read in detail before filling the UP Police Bharti application form.
Update: UP Police Exam Date has been changed. According to the latest notification, UPP New Exam Date is 27th January 2019 and 28th January 2019.
- 1 UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019
- 2 Important Dates of UP Police Recruitment 2018-19
- 3 UP Police Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 4 UP Police Application Form 2018-19
- 5 UP Police Admit Card 2019
- 6 UP Police Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
- 7 UP Police Constable Answer Key 2019
- 8 UP Police Constable Cut Off 2019
- 9 UP Police Result 2019
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019
Uttar Pradesh CM Shri Yogi Adityanath has announced 55,130 Vacancies wherein 32,000 Vacancies are of Civil Constable, 19,216 Vacancies of PAC Constable, 1,924 Vacancies for Fireman, 3,638 Vacancies for Jail Warder Recruitment and 102 Vacancies for Ghudsawar. Candidates should start preparing for UP Police Recruitment so that they can qualify each stage.
Important Dates of UP Police Recruitment 2018-19
|UPPRPB Constable 49,568 Vacancy Notification Release Date||16/11/2018||Download UP Police 49,568 Posts Latest Notification|
|UPPRPB Constable Online Application Begins||19/11/2018 to 08/12/2018||Read UP Police Online Form Filling Process|
|Last Date to Apply For UP Police Recruitment||08/12/2018||Check UP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria|
|UP Police Offline Payment Date||10/12/2018||Check UP Police 41,520 Result and Physical Test Date|
|UP Police Constable Exam Date
||27th & 28th January 2019||UP Police Jail Warder 5,419 Vacancy Latest Recruitment 2018|
UP Police Eligibility Criteria 2019
Those who are desiring to apply for UPPRPB Constable Recruitment must meet the eligibility. Refer UP Police Constable Official Notification to get the information in detail. However, the brief description is available on this page. Those who are not meeting UP Constable Eligibility Criteria, should not submit the form. The conditions of UP Police Recruitment 2019 such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Physical Standard etc. are important. Further, read the eligibility criteria of UP COnnstbale Bharti 2019 below.
- Passed Class 12th from a recognized Board.
- Age Limit: 18-22 Years. However, the candidates belonging to the reserved categories will get the benefit of age relaxation as per Government Company.
UP Police Application Form 2018-19
The application form of UP Police Recruitment 2019 has been released at the official website that is uppbpb.gov.in. UP Constable Recruitment online form 2019 is available from 19th November 2018. Make use of correct details only while filling UP Constable Application Form 2019. The information such as Personal details, Educational details etc. are important to apply for UPPRPB Constable Recruitment 2019. Do not send the hard copy of the UP Police Application Form 2019 as the board will not accept the same. Check the steps to fill the application form of UP Police Bharti 2019 below.
- Click on the Apply button available on this page below.
- Then UP Constable Online Form will open in a new window.
- Further, fill the required details such as Name, Parent’s Name, Educational details, etc.
- After that upload your recent passport size photo and signature in the JPG?JPEG format.
- Make the payment of the application fee either in online or offline mode.
- After completion of all the formalities, check the filled in details once again.
- Then take the printout of it for further use.
UP Police Admit Card 2019
UPPRPB will release admit card of UP Police 2019 Recruitment so that candidates can sit for the examination. UPPRPB Constable Admit Card will release in online mode only. In order to appear in the UP Police Recruitment stage, the admit card is an important certificate. The details such as Registration Number and DOB are important for downloading admit card of UPPRPB Recruitment. Without UP Constable Admit Card, no candidate can take the examination. Read the steps to download the admit card of UP Police Constable Bharti 2019 below.
- Click on the download link available on this page (will update later).
- Then find the button to access the UPP Constable Recruitment admit card.
- After that enter the asked details such as Registration Number and DOB etc.
- The admit card for UP Police Recruitment 2019 will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Check the details on UP Police Constable Admit Card very carefully.
- Take the printout of it and keep it safe for further use.
UP Police Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
UP Police Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern is an important factor for those who want to qualify the examination. It is because it gives the idea of total questions, total marks, mode of exam etc. The syllabus of UP Police Constable Recruitment comprises the name of the subjects and the related important topics. There shall be 200 Questions in the Examination & the duration of the exam shall be 2 Hours (120 Minutes). The questions of Reasoning, Aptitude, General Hindi and General Knowledge will be asked. Refer to UP Constable Exam Pattern & Syllabus to get the information in detail.
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
UP Police Constable Answer Key 2019
The answer key will release after the examination of UP Police Recruitment. Candidates who will take the exam of UPPRPB Constable Recruitment 2019 shall be able to download the answer key. UP Police Answer Key will release in online mode at the official website uppbpb.gov.in or upprpb.gov.in. However, we will also update the link of answer key of UP Police Recruitment 2019 here. With the help of answer key, candidates can compare their response with the official answer key.
UP Police Constable Cut Off 2019
UPPRPB decides the cut off marks of UP Constable Recruitment. Candidates have to clear the UP Constable Cut Off in order to pass the written exam. Those who will score marks either equal or more than cut off marks of UP Police Recruitment 2019 will qualify for next stage. The cut off marks of UPPRPB Constable Recruitment depends upon the no. of the applicant, no. of vacancies etc.
UP Police Result 2019
UP Constable Result will release after the completion of the examination. UPPRPB will release the result of UP Police Recruitment in online mode only. Hence, no candidate will receive the result of UPP Constable Recruitment 2019 through email or post. Use the details such as Registration Number and DOB etc. in order to download UPPRPB Constable Result. UP Police Constable Bharti Result will carry the information such as Name of the applicant, Caste, DOB, Marks Scored, Total Marks etc.