UP DElEd 2019: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is the responsible body for conducting UP BTC 2019. Earlier UP Diploma In Elementary Education (DElEd) was known as UP BTC. So candidates should not confuse with the terms. UP DElEd is a two years course wherein education and training of Primary level teacher is given to the candidates. Those who are interested in Teaching career can read UP DElEd Notification 2019 then apply accordingly. It is mandatory to fill UP DElEd Application Form 2019 so that one can participate in the admission process.
Important Dates of UP BTC 2019
|UP DElEd 2019 Notification Release Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|UP DElEd Online Application Form Release Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Last Date of UP DElEd Registration 2019||Last week of May 2019|
|Last Date to fill UP BTC 2019 Application Form||1st week of June 2019|
|UP DElEd Counselling 2019 Start Date||Last week of June 2019|
UP DElEd 2019
Uttar Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education is basically a teacher training course. A candidate who wants to make their career in teaching can apply for UP DElEd 2019. The details such as UP BTC Eligibility Criteria, UP BTC Counselling etc. are available on this page. Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board will release UP BTC 2019 notification tentatively in May 2019. Candidates should check the website regularly in order to get the updates.
UP DElEd Eligibility Criteria 2019
In order to apply, candidates have to meet UP DElEd Eligibility Criteria in the first place. Only eligible candidates can submit their application for UP BTC. Before filling the form refer UP BTC Notification in detail to avoid any kind of inconvenience. The conditions such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit etc. are the important factor. If any candidate is not meeting UP BTC 2019 Eligibility Criteria then he/she should not apply. Further, check UP DElEd 2019 Qualification from below.
- Completed Graduation in any stream from a recognized University with minimum 50% and 45% for SC/ST.
- Age Limit: The age should be in between 18-35 Years. The reserved category candidates shall be eligible for age relaxation as per Government rules.
UP DElEd Application Form 2019
Candidates have to fill UP BTC Application Form so that they can participate in the admission process. UP DElEd Application Form will release in online mode at upbasiceduboard.gov.in. No one should send UP DElEd 2019 Application Form through Registry/Speed Post. While filling UP BTC Online form 2019 make use of the correct details only. The information such as Educational Details, Personal Details etc. are necessary for filling the form. Check the method to apply online for UP DElEd in the next section.
How to Fill UP BTC Application Form 2019?
One should be aware of the online process to fill the application form of UP DElEd 2019. This section comprises the important steps to fill the UP BTC Form Online. Check the step by step process to fill the application form below.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button available on this page (will update later).
- Then the application form of UP DElEd will open in a new window.
- After that enter the details such as Name, Parent’s Name, DOB, Age etc.
- Further, upload the photo and signature in the required file size and file format.
- Make the payment of the application fee via Online or Offline mode.
- Check the filled in details once again and submit the application form.
- Take the printout of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
UP BTC 2019 Application Fee Payment
For the submission of the application form, candidates have to pay the prescribed fee. Without pay the fee, a candidate cannot submit the form of UP DElEd 2019. The can be paid either in online mode or offline mode. The application fee for GEN/OBC Category candidate shall be Rs.400/- whereas for SC/ST Category candidates it will be Rs.200/-. The easiest mode to pay the application fee is the Online mode wherein you can use your Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. Check the steps to pay the application fee below.
- After filling the online form click on “Application Fee Payment” button.
- Then choose a payment mode such as Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or E-Challan.
- Fill the details such as Account holder Name, Card Number, Valid/through date etc.
- Click on “Submit” button for fee submission of UP DElEd 2019 application form.
- Take the printout of payment receipt for further reference.
UP DElEd Counselling 2019
After the application process, candidates have to participate in the counselling of UP DElEd 2019. In UP BTC Counselling 2019, candidates have to choose the respective college for admission. The process of college selection will depend upon the rank of candidate secured in UP DElEd Merit List 2019. The counselling schedule of UP BTC 2019 will release after the completion of the application process. Further, check the steps of the Counselling procedure below.
- Click on the Apply for Counselling link on this page (will update later) or visit updeled.gov.in.
- Then click on the Generate OTP button.
- Then Login your account by using Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- You will receive One Time Password on your registered Mobile Number.
- After that click on the Choice Filling option where you have to create a password.
- Remember that Password as it will be used for further more steps.
- Along with Choice Filling candidates can exercise the process such as Choice Submission, Choice Deletion, Choice Interchange, and Choice Lock.
- After Choice Submission a candidate has to exercise Choice Lock process by entering the Password.
- Hence the board will declare UP DElEd 2019 Allotment Result within few days. In order to confirm your seat accept the Allotment Letter and make payment of Rs.10,000 in online mode.