UPBTC (UP Deled) 2020 | Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is a conducting body which conducts UP BTC admissions every year. UPBTC or D.El.ED is a 2-Years professional diploma program for Teacher’s education. The main aim of UP BTC 2020 is to prepare a teacher for imparting education to the students from class 1st to 8th. After completing the two-year D.El.Ed program, candidates become eligible to provide education to the students at the basic stage of the education that is from class 1st to class 8th. Read the complete article to get all information regarding UP Deled 2020 exam.
Brief Details of UPBTC 2020
|Exam Name||UP BTC|
|Full Name||Uttar Pradesh Basic Training Certificate|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Education Board|
|Application Form mode||Online|
UP BTC 2020 Important Dates
Here we are providing tentative dates of UP BTC 2020. You must know these dates if you are applying for admission. It will keep the aspirant updates about every upcoming event. You can check all important dates of UP BTC in the following table. We will update all the official dates just after the announcement.
|Application Form Start Date of UPBTC 2020||In the month of June 2020|
|Last date to apply online||2nd week of July 2020|
|Fee payment last date||2nd week of July 2020|
|Last date to take a printout of Application Form||3rd week of July 2020|
|Phase 1 Counselling||4th week of July 2020|
|Last date for document verification||Ist week of August 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||2nd week of August 2020|
|Phase 2 Counselling Dates||3rd week of August 2020|
|Document Verification and commencement of classes||Last week of August 2020|
UP BTC Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates must check eligibility criteria of UP BTC 2020 before filling the application form. You can check the eligibility criteria in the following points.
Age limit Criteria: Age limit criteria is the same for both male and female candidates. The maximum age limit for both male and female candidates is 35 years and the minimum age limit is 18 years.
Qualifications – You must have graduation degree from any field (B.A, BSc, B.COM, B.C.A, BBA, B.Tech). Science, Arts, and Commerce aspirants are also eligible to apply with 50% Marks can apply.
UP BTC Application Form 2020
The conducting authorities release the application form for UP BTC 2020 so that candidates apply for admission process. UP D.El.Ed Application form will release in the month of June 2020. The last date to fill the application form will be in the month of July 2020. Candidates are requested to fill each and every detail correct in the application form as per records or certificates. No correction in the UP D.El.Ed Application Form 2020 will be entertained by authorities once after submitting it.
UP BTC 2020 Application Fee Payment
For the submission of the application form, candidates have to pay the prescribed fee. Without pay the fee, a candidate cannot submit the form of UP DElEd 2020. The can be paid either in online mode or offline mode. The application fee for GEN/OBC Category candidate shall be Rs.400/- whereas for SC/ST Category candidates it will be Rs.200/-. The easiest mode to pay the application fee is the Online mode wherein you can use your Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. Check the steps to pay the application fee below.
- After filling the online form click on “Application Fee Payment” button.
- Then choose a payment mode such as Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or E-Challan.
- Fill the details such as Account holder Name, Card Number, Valid/through date etc.
- Click on “Submit” button for fee submission of the application form.
- Take the printout of payment receipt for further reference.
How To Apply For UP BTC 2020?
You need to follow below mention steps in the correct order to apply for UP BTC 2020.
- Go to the official website – updeled.gov.in
- Click on the BTC 2020 Application Form Link.
- First, you will have to register yourself by providing basic details like candidate’s name, mobile number, Address etc.
- You will get user id and password for the login portal.
- Enter username and password at the login portal of UP BTC 2020 and click on login button.
- Your application form will appear on your screen.
- Upload all important documents and details in the application form.
- Before submitting the application form carefully check provided details.
- In last pay the application fee and submit the online form.
- Take a printout for confirmation purpose.
UP BTC Counselling Process 2020
The conducting body will release the merit list after the application procedure. After the Uttar Pradesh Education Boars will publish the merit list, all the qualified candidates in the merit list will be called for the counselling process of UP D.El.Ed 2020. The colleges will be allocated on the basis of merit list. The candidate who will be selected for counselling will be able to get printout of seat allotment letter. You will get admission to the college after producing seat allotment letter and other prescribed documents in the college.