Uttar Pradesh Education Board will declare UP BTC 2020 Seat Allotment Result Online. The Seat Allotment result of UP BTC 2020 will be declared on the basis of category, merit list and college chosen by the aspirant. You can check UP D.El.Ed Seat Allotment Result 2020 by entering application number, roll number and date of birth in the required columns at updeled.gov.in. If you are going to apply for UPBTC 2020 then this article can be a great help to you. You can check all latest information related to UP BTC 2020 Seat Allotment result on our website. We will provide the direct link to check Seat Allotment Result of UP BTC 2020 here.
UP BTC 2020 Seat Allotment: Important Dates
Here we are providing you complete schedule of UPBTC 2020. You can check important dates of UP DELED 2020 in the following table. It is a tentative schedule of UP D.El.Ed. We will update all official dates just after the declaration by Uttar Pradesh Education Board.
|Application Form Start Date of UPBTC 2020||In the month of June 2020|
|Last date to apply online||2nd week of July 2020|
|Fee payment last date||2nd week of July July 2020|
|Confirmation Page Printing||3rd week of July 2020|
|Phase 1 Counselling||4th week of July 2020|
|Last date for document verification||Ist week of August 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||2nd week of August 2020|
|Phase 2 Counselling Dates||3rd week of August 2020|
|Document Verification and commencement of classes||Last week of August 2020|
UP BTC Seat Allotment Result 2020
UP Education Board releases the UP BTC Seat Allotment Result 2020 on its official website. This result is in accordance with the merit list of the candidates only. This Allotment Result can be downloaded from the official website if you log in with your login credentials. You will be able to download the Seat Allotment Letter from the Official Board Website i.e updeled.gov.in. After the announcement of the UP Deled Seat Allotment Result 2020, you will be allotted an Institute as per the merit and choice filled at the time of Choice filling. The candidate will have to report the mentioned allotted institute for Document Verification. Seat allotment is the last stage of the admission process. Once you are allotted with a college, then the UP Education Board will issue a UP BTC Allotment Letter 2020 for the Document Verification Round.
How to Check UP BTC 2020 Seat Allotment Result
Candidates will be able to check UP Deled Seat Allotment Result 2020 in online mode only. You can follow below-mentioned steps to check UP BTC Seat Allotment Result. Along with the result, you must download the UP BTC Seat Allotment Letter 2020 too.
- Go to the official website of UP BTC i.e updeled.gov.in.
- Click on the “Seat Allotment Result” link.
- Or you may simply click on the link provided here.
- Select the course.
- Enter the required details like registration form and date of birth in the columns.
- Click on “Get Result” button.
- The College Seat Allotment Result will display on the screen.
- Check the names and the college that will be allotted to you in the result.
- Take the printout of the Seat Allotment result for future reference.
What After UP BTC 2020 Seat Allotment Result
After the declaration of UP BTC seat allotment result 2020, all the selected candidate will be called for admission process. For the admission process, they will require the following list of Document for verification.
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Graduation Marksheet
- Registration number and Slip
- Colour photographs
- Domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- Caste/ PH certificates (if required)
- Payment receipt (if required)
UP BTC 2020 Admission Fees
Candidates can check admission fees for the UP BTC here. Both Private and Government colleges take part in UP BTC Counselling process. We are providing this information on the basis of previous year records. If Conducting authorities will make any change then we will update here.
- UP D.El.Ed is a 2 Year Non Residential Training Course of four Semesters.
- Candidates selected for DIET have to Pay Rs. 10200/- per year as Training Fee.
- Candidates selected for Private Colleges have to Pay Rs. 41000/- per year as Training Fee.
- Private College cannot pay an admission fee as decided by Board i.e. Rs 41000/-.
- There will be No Fee for Hostel/ Residence.
- Candidates will not provide any Stipend during Training.
- Candidates have to pay Exam Fee, Mark Sheet Fee Separately
- Admission Fee will be Paid by E-Payment OR Bank Draft, as suitable to candidates.
Reporting to the UP BTC 2020 Colleges
UP BTC 2020 Seat Allotment Phase I and II will release in the month of July 2020 and will be published on its official website. Candidates will allocate seats on the basis of the choices filled and rank secured. The seat allotment result will release in Online Mode. After the seat allotment, you will have to report to the allotted college on the scheduled date and time. Uttar Pradesh Pariksha Pradhikari is the regularity authority of UP BTC or UP DELED. Through UP DELED (BTC) Counseling 2020, you will get admission in 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education in various colleges of Uttar Pradesh.