Uttar Pradesh Education Board will conduct counselling process of UP BTC 2020. We will update every important link of UP BTC 2020 counselling on our page. Candidates will be able to check their UP BTC 2020 Counselling result directly on our website. No entrance test will be conducted for admission in UP BTC or D.EI.ED 2020. All the candidates who want to make their career as Primary Teacher and Government Teaching Sector in Uttar Pradesh State those can apply in the month of June 2020. The merit list for UP BTC 2020 will be prepared on the basis of 10th, 12th and graduation marks of the aspirant. Read the complete article to know more about UP D.EL.ED Counselling Process of 2020.
- 1 Scheduled Dates of UP BTC 2020
- 2 UP BTC 2020 Merit List or State Rank
- 3 UP BTC Counselling Process 2020
- 4 How to Register for UP BTC Counselling 2020
- 5 UP BTC Or D.EL.ED Choice Filling 2020
- 6 UP BTC 2020 Seat Allotment Letter
- 7 Required Documents In the UP BTC 2020 Counselling
- 8 UP BTC 2020 Admission Fees
Scheduled Dates of UP BTC 2020
After completion of UP BTC Application Form 2020 aspirants will eagerly wait for the counselling process. Here we are providing complete schedule of UP BTC 2020. You can check it by the table mentioned below.
|Application Form Start Date of UP D.EL.ED 2020||In the month of June 2020|
|Last date to apply online admission form||2nd week of July 2020|
|Fee payment last date||2nd week of July July 2020|
|Last date to take a printout of Application Form||3rd week of July 2020|
|Phase 1 Counselling||4th week of July 2020|
|Last date for document verification||Ist week of August 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||2nd week of August 2020|
|Phase 2 Counselling Dates||3rd week of August 2020|
|Document Verification and commencement of classes||Last week of August 2020|
UP BTC 2020 Merit List or State Rank
As we all know there is no entrance test conducted for UP BTC. Candidates will be selected on the basis of 10th, 12th and graduation marks. Before counselling process, UP Education Board release UP Deled state rank 2020 at the official website. Candidates will require application number and date of birth to check UP BTC 2020 State Rank. It will release in the month of July 2020.
UP BTC Counselling Process 2020
After the declaration of UP BTC 2020 Merit List, the conducting authorities will call eligible students for Counselling Process. Colleges will be allocated to the aspirants on the basis of UP BTC 2020 merit list. All candidates who will allocated college in the counselling process will be able to print allotment letter of UP BTC Admission 2020. You will get admission in the college of your filled choice after producing the allotment letter and other documents in the college.
How to Register for UP BTC Counselling 2020
We are providing some steps here which will provide help to those aspirants who do not know how to register for UP BTC Counselling Process 2020. You just have to follow below mentioned steps to register for Counselling Process.
- Go to the official website of UP D.El.Ed i.e updeled.gov.in.
- Click on “UP BTC 2020 Counselling Process”.
- Generate OTP.
- Enter registration number and date of birth to generate password.
- OTP will be sent to the candidates on the registered mobile number (provided at the time of registration).
- In this way, you complete UP BTC 2020 Registration.
UP BTC Or D.EL.ED Choice Filling 2020
In the next step, you will have to fill college or course according to your choice in the UP BTC 2020 Counselling registration form. For choice filling click on the link provided here just after available. After that enter the registration number, OTP, Captcha and your preferred course. After entering these details window for password will open. You will have to enter a new password and through the password, you will be able to lock choices.
Students will have 5 options in the choice filling window which are Choice available, Choice Deletion, Choice Submission, Choice interchanging and Choice Lock. There will be no obligation on the aspirant to choose the number of option. You can choose the option of all available institutes at one time in the preference order. Candidates will allotted college on the basis of their choice filling.
Also Read Here: How to Prepare for SSC MTS 2019 without Coaching?
UP BTC 2020 Seat Allotment Letter
The result for UPBTC 2020 will be declared in the month of July and August 2020. UP Deled 1st Round Seat Allotment Result will release on 17th July 2020 (tentative) & UP Deled 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result will release on 16th August 2020 (tentative). We will provide here the direct link to check UP BTC Seat Allotment result on our page. If you have been allotted college in the counselling, then Uttar Pradesh Education Board will issue a UP BTC Allotment Letter for the Document Verification Round. You can get/ download the Appointment Letter from the Official Board Website. To download the UPBTC Seat Allotment Appointment Letter, candidates will have to enter their Registration Number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth.
Required Documents In the UP BTC 2020 Counselling
You will require the following list of documents at the time of UP D.EI.ED Counselling Process of 2020.
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Graduation Marksheet
- Registration number and Slip
- Colour photographs
- Domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- Caste/ PH certificates (if required)
- Payment receipt (if required)
UP BTC 2020 Admission Fees
Candidates can check admission fees for the UP BTC here. We are providing this information on the basis of previous year records. If Conducting authorities will make any change then we will update here.
- UP D.El.Ed is a 2 Year Non Residential Training Course of four Semesters.
- Candidates selected for DIET have to Pay Rs. 10200/- per year as Training Fee.
- Candidates selected for Private Colleges have to Pay Rs. 41000/- per year as Training Fee.
- Private College cannot pay an admission fee as decided by Board i.e. Rs 41000/-.
- There will be No Fee for Hostel/ Residence.
- Candidates will not provide any Stipend during Training.
- Candidates have to pay Exam Fee, Mark Sheet Fee Separately
- Admission Fee will be Paid by E-Payment OR Bank Draft, as suitable to candidates.