TRLM Recruitment 2018- Tripura Rural Livelihood Mission has invited applications for the various post under TRLM Recruitment 2018. The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill the application form by visiting the official website. The board has released a total of 152 vacancies for the different post. The last date to fill the application form is 26th November 2018. Read the eligibility criteria, the procedure to fill the application form in the article.
TRLM Recruitment 2018- Important Dates
|Release of application form||15th November 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||26th November 2018|
|Number of vacancies||152 vacancies|
|Name of post||Chief Operating Officer, State Mission Manager & Other posts|
Number of Vacancies
Tripura Rural Livelihood Mission has released a total of 152 vacancies for different posts. Candidates can check the distribution of vacancies in the below table:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Chief Operating Officer||1|
|State Mission Manager||3|
|Financial Inclusion Coordinator||1|
|District Mission Coordinator||3|
|Asst Programme Manager||3|
|Block Mission Coordinator||16|
Before filling the application form, the candidates must know that they must satisfy the eligibility criteria. Eligibility criteria include age limit, educational qualifications and other things. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria below:
- Candidate’s age must not exceed 40 years.
- The board has prescribed different educational qualifications for the different posts under TRLM Recruitment 2018. Candidates can read the notification to know more about the educational qualifications.
How To Apply for TRLM Recruitment 2018?
The eligible candidates will have to visit the official website of TRLM. The board has released the application form on the official website only. The board will not accept any other mode of the application form. There are a lot of candidates who face problems while filling the application form. To help them, we are providing some steps they can follow while filling the application form:
- Visit the official website of TRLM i.e trlm.tripura.gov.in
- Click on the link that displays TRLM Recruitment 2018.
- Now, enter your personal details, educational qualifications.
- Before proceeding, confirm the details you have submitted.
- Proceed to pay the application fee.
- Download and save the application form for future use.
The candidates who have applied for the post of Chief Operating Officer (Programmer) and Financial Inclusion Coordinator will have to undergo the round of thematic Presentation and Personal Interview. For the rest of post, the selection procedure includes:
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT)
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Rural Attachment Test (RAT)