These days, many of the people prefer getting a State Government Jobs rather than a Private Job as they provide more benefits in the public sector. Every year, the State Government recruits lakhs of candidates to serve the people. Many of the Job Seekers look out for the Job Opportunities in the Employment News. In order to help you, we have created this page to ease out the Job seeking process. Here, we will update the latest important information about the various State Government Jobs 2018-19 across India.
In this article, we will talk about the State Government Jobs 2018-19, what are they, its importance, benefits, how to apply, list of departments under State Government Jobs, Documents required, eligibility etc.
Latest State Government Jobs
|Start – Last Dates||Posts||Links|
|22nd May – 30th June||Bihar Police Recruitment||Apply Now !
|19th May – 2nd June||NHM UP Recruitment||Apply Now !
|17th May – 15th June||DMF Fund Jajpur Recruitment||Apply Now !
|10th May – 11th June||GMCH Recruitment||Apply Now !
|17th May – 28th May||GNDU Recruitment||Apply Now !
|14th May – 15th June||Bankura District Court Recruitment||Apply Now !|
|11th May – 31st May||AAU Recruitment||Apply Now !|
|6th May – 16th May||ESIC Recruitment||Apply Now !|
|2nd May – 26th May||Odisha District Recruitment||Apply Now !|
|8th May – 29th May||BSPHCL Recruitment||Apply Now !|
|10th May – 24th May||Jharkhand High Court Recruitment||Apply Now !|
|7th May – 26th May||AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment||Apply Now !|
|27th May Last Date||GHMC Recruitment||Apply Now !|
|28th April – 14th May||Mumbai BMC Recruitment||Apply Now !|
|24th April – 15th May||NHRM Assam Recruitment||Apply Now !|
|28th May Last Date||Tamil Nadu Principal District Court Recruitment||Apply Now !|
|16th May Last Date||Odisha Zilla Swasthya Samiti Recruitment||Apply Now !|
|2nd May – 15th May||HPSC Recruitment||Apply Now !|
25th April – 10th May
|MAHABEEJ Recruitment||Apply Now !|
26th April – 17th May
|Mumbai Trust Port Recruitment||Apply Now !|
13th March – 30th May
|MP High Court Recruitment||Apply Now !|
12th April – 12th May
|AP Postal Circle Recruitment||Apply Now !|
9th April – 2nd June
|TNPSC Recruitment||Apply Now !|
|9th March – 28th May||HSSSC Recruitment 2018||Apply Now !|
|9th April – 8th May||RPSC Recruitment||Apply Now !|
|19th April – 18th May||RSSMB Recruitment For TAX Assistant Post||Apply Now !|
|12th April – 11th May||RSSMB Recruitment||Apply Now !|
|23rd March – 20th May||Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2018||Apply Now !|
- 1 What is the State Government Jobs
- 2 Why to Choose a State Government Jobs
- 3 What are the Perks of the State Government Jobs
- 4 Pay- Scale for the State Government Employees
- 5 How to Choose Appropriate State Government Jobs
- 6 List of the Departments that Provides Jobs in the State Government
- 7 Process for Filling the Application Form in the State Government Jobs 2018
- 8 Required Documents that has to be Carried while the Document Verification
- 9 Eligibility Criteria for the State Government Jobs 2018-19
What is the State Government Jobs
The State Government Jobs are the jobs that are rolled out by the Ministry of a particular state or by a state-owned corporate firm. These are the jobs that are provided by the State Government of India. There are nearly 30 states in India. For every state, there are Job opportunity available for the aspiring candidates. There are hundreds and thousands of jobs available under the State Government. Thus, in order to help the candidates in providing the latest government jobs across various places in India we have created this page.
Why to Choose a State Government Jobs
People might have questions running in their mind that, what is so special in the State Sarkari Jobs that people are chasing for. Well, there are so many reasons behind it. The first and foremost is the Job Security. In addition to this, there are salary, fixed timing, working environment, stability of the salary, career growth, pensions, employee insurance, promotions and much more.
The Government Jobs are known to be “Good Job with a Great Pay”, and that’s the reason they are the best. Generally, the Government jobs are divided into two categories- Central Government and State Government. Both the Government category provides numerous benefits to the employees. So you can choose which ever you want to go for.
The Government Jobs is mainly divided into different groups: such as Group- I, Group-II, Group-III and Group- IV depending on the hierarchy in the Position.
The Government Jobs are permanent with Provident Fund and other perks that are provided to the new recruits. There are also some jobs with Contract-Basis. The contract Jobs are usually for the fresh recruitment of Junior and Senior Scientists.
State Wise Government Jobs –
|Andhra Pradesh State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
|Arunachal Pradesh State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
|Assam State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
|Bihar State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
|Chattisgarh State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
|Delhi State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
|Goa State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
|Gujarat State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
|Haryana State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
|Himachal Pradesh State Government Jobs||Click Here To know|
|J & K (Jammu& Kashmir) State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
|Jharkhand State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
|Karnataka State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
|Kerala State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
|Madhya Pradesh State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
|Maharashtra State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
|Manipur State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
|Meghalaya State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
|Mizorm State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
|Nagaland State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
|Odisha State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
|Punjab State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
|Rajasthan State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
|Sikkim State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
|Tamil Nadu State Government Jobs||Click here To Know !|
|Tripura State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
|UP (Uttar Pradesh) State Government Jobs||Click here To Know !|
|Uttarakhand State Government Jobs||Click here To Know !|
|West Bengal State Government Jobs||Click Here To Know !|
What are the Perks of the State Government Jobs
As mentioned earlier, the Government Jobs provides Job Security to the employees who work under the State Government. The State Government Jobs provides the best security and safety. The State Government Job is not only beneficial for the employee but also beneficial for the Family. The Government workers/employees also receive expenses for the employee’s marriage, children education, medical expenses and so on..
Benefits of the State Government Jobs 2018-19
The Government Employees who work under the State Government Jobs will receive multiple number of benefits. Some of the benefits include the following:
- The Government Employees receives a good amount of Monthly Basic Salary+ Dearness Allowance+ House Rent without any delay.
- Gratuity – 15 day’s salary for one year + bonus for every year
- The employees also get Retirement Benefits such as the Provident Fund, Gratuity, Salary Arrears, Insurance and much more.
List of the Pension Benefits that are offered in the State Government Jobs
- The State Government Employees can get half of their salary as pension after their retirement from the Job.
- The Employee’s Wife will receive pension after the death of the employee.
- If the child is handicapped in the Employee’s family, then the pension will be given to the child after the death of the employee.
Thus, these are the reasons why most of the candidate prefer Government Jobs.
Pay- Scale for the State Government Employees
The Pay-Scale or the Salary structure of a State Government Employee differs from one state to another. The Pay-Scale of the State Government is as following:
|Pay Band-1||Rs 18, 000 to Rs 23, 000|
Pay Band -2
Rs 9, 300 to Rs 38, 400 and a grade pay of Rs 4200
Pay Band- 3
Rs 15, 600 to Rs 39, 100 and a Grade Pay of Rs 6000
Pay Band- 4
Rs 37, 400 to Rs 67, 000 and a Grade Pay of Rs 9, 500
How to Choose Appropriate State Government Jobs
If you are confused about choosing a Proper State Government Job, we are here to solve this confusion. We all know that there are plenty of Jobs available and are released by the appropriate authority every year. Thus this becomes a little confusing to which job one should apply for. Well, its quite simple to select a job as per your requirement. Just follow the simple steps that are mentioned below:
- First of all decide what you want to be.
- Check the required eligibility criteria of that particular job.
- Make sure that you satisfy the Eligibility conditions defined by the specified authority.
- Now check whether you are falling under the Age-Limit and make sure if there are any age-relaxations if applicable.
- And now the most important thing, check whether your Pay-Scale meets your expectations or not.
- If you are satisfied with the norms that are mentioned by the Government Organization, stick with that Job.
- After that start your preparation and put your whole effort into the chosen career.
List of the Departments that Provides Jobs in the State Government
The Government of India has divided into associations and organizations and handed it over to the State Government. Hence, the State Government provides multiple number of Job Opportunities to various people under various departments. Some of the Departments that come under the State Government are as follows:
- Postal Department
- Police Department
- Banking Sector
- Power Generation Projects
- Irrigation Department
- Indian Railway
- Aviation Department
- Income Tax Department
- Teachers in various State and Central Government Schools
- All India Radio
- BSNL etc.
Process for Filling the Application Form in the State Government Jobs 2018
The State Government has eased out the process of the application filling process for every Department, Corporation etc. The filling of the Application Forms can be done either Offline or Online. But before starting to apply for any Job, the candidate has to start up with the Registration Process. The step by step procedure to fill in the Online Application Form of any State Government Job is as follows:
- Start up with the registration process, enter the required details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Phone Number and E-mail ID.
- The Registration process verifies candidate’s phone number and e-mail ID.
- After you are done with the Registration Process, a Registration ID and a Password will be provided to the candidate.
- Using the ID and the Password, the candidate can login and enter the required details such as Personal Information, Career Information or Educational Details.
- Along with that, the candidates need to attach some necessary documents. The required documents will be mentioned in the Application Form along with the specifications (if required).
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature as per the mentioned specifications.
- Confirm the declaration option and make the payment.
- After making the payment, download the submitted application form and take the printout of it.
Required Documents that has to be Carried while the Document Verification
The list of the Documents required for the Document Verification Process are as follows:
- Date of Birth Proof
- Minority Community Declaration
- Income Certificate
- PWD Proof Certificates
- Ex- Servicemen Certificates (if applicable)
- Admit Card along with ID Proof for entry
- Educational Mark sheet (10th/12th/ Graduation/ Post Graduation/ if needed)
- Caste Certificates (ST/SC/OBC)
- Medical Certificates of the candidates who have applied for the Traffic Apprentice.
- NOC (No- Objection Certificate) in case of the Government Jobs in other Departments.
- Passport Size Photographs (12)
There are some other Documents as well that has to be carried while attending for the Interview.
Eligibility Criteria for the State Government Jobs 2018-19
The Eligibility criteria for each State Government Job vary from various Job Sectors. There are various Departments and multiple number of States. Thus, the Eligibility Norms for various available vacancies will be based on the Job Designation. The Eligibility Criteria can be a Age-Limit or Educational Qualifications. The age limit of the candidate vary from Various Posts to Posts. The Educational Eligibility Criteria will be 10th / 12th pass, Undergraduate, Post Graduate and much more. In addition to that, the age-limit, selection process and pay scale vary for various vacancies. Hence, to check for a certain Job, the candidates must check its eligibility criteria and conditions.
Thus, the State Government Jobs in India provide a proper service to the people. The Government of every state have the right to recruit candidates for the Goodness of the particular state. This is a one- stop page for all the State Wise Government Jobs. If you want to get information regarding the latest State Government Job Opportunities visit here.