SSC MTS Admit Card 2020 Download: Multi-Tasking Staff Exam: Hello, As you know the SSC MTS is the Multi-tasking staff exam conducted through the Staff Selection Commission. There are two paper is the SSC MTS known as Paper-1 and Paper-2. Both Papers admit card released at once. Here I will tell you How to Download the SSC MTS Admit Card 2020.
Before going to the Exam you must carry MTS Admit Card and some other required documents. Check below How to Download MTS Admit Card.
SSC MTS Important Dates
|MTS SSC Notification Date||June-2 ( Postponed)|
|SSC MTS Application Start||2-July to 15-July ( Postponed )|
|MTS SSC Admit Card||Coming Soon|
|MTS SSC Paper-1||26 Sep ’20 – 13 Nov ’20 Expected|
|MTS SSC Paper-2||1 Mar ’21 Expected|
|MTS SSC Result||Coming Soon|
Official Regional Websites
There are total of 9 regional official websites as per all the Indian regions. You will have to visit your regional website to download the SSC MTS admit card. I have given below a list of all the SSC MTS website link. check it
|North Eastern Region||Arunachal, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura||sscner.org.in|
|Eastern Region||West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha, Jharkhand & Andaman and Nicobar Islands (UT)||sscer.org|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu & Puducherry (UT)||sscsr.gov.in|
|Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa, Union Territory of Daman, Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli||sscwr.net|
|North Western Region||Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh (UT)||sscnwr.org|
|Northern Region||NCT of Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttrakhand||sscnr.net.in|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||Karnataka, Kerala & Lakshadweep (UT)||ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||ssc-cr.org|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh||sscmpr.org|
Process to Download SSC MTS Admit Card
As an official SSC announcement, the MTS Admit Card release before a month ago on the SSC regional website. If you have already applied your form then you can download the SSC MTS Admit Card. Here is the Full Process to Apply SSC MTS Form.
Check the Process Below-
- First, meet to the SSC official website and ssc.nic.in or Your regional website.
- At the top right side on the web page, you can see the Admit Card button click on that.
- A list of all SSC region will come, Now you can choose your region and go to your regional website.
- Now find the SSC Admit Card Download link from the regional website.
- Fill your SSC MTS registration ID and solve the captcha code and submit.
- Now, your Admit Card will come up on your screen download it, and print it out.
Check your MTS Exam Center from the Admit Card. If you find any mistakes in your admit card then quickly contact the SSC office.
Check Details On Admit Card
Here are some Important details you must check after downloading your SSC MTS Admit Card.
- Candidate name and Spelling
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s photograph
- Name and address of examination center allotted to the student
- Medium of Question Paper
- Mailing Address
- PwD Candidate (if applicable)
- Date of birth
- Registration Number
- Date and Time of Examination
If you find any kind of mistake in your admit card then immediately canton to the SSC help center. You can find all the contact details on the Regional site.
Important Notes Before Going in Exam
Here are some of the important documents you must carry with your admit card. These documents will be required as Identity for your examination.
- University/ College ID Card.
- Government ID such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card.
- Passport Size