SSC JHT Application form 2018: Staff Selection Commission has released the application on 22nd October 2018. It is mandatory to fill the application form in order to apply for SSC JHT 2018. Use only correct details such as Name, Parent’s Name, DOB, Age etc. for filling the application. SSC JHT Application Form is available in online mode on ssc.nic.in. Hence, no one should submit the offline application form of SSC JHT. Read complete instruction as well as SSC JHT Official Notification in detail before filling the form.
Important Dates of SSC JHT 2018
Date of Release of SSC JHT Advertisement 2018
SSC JHT Online Application Form Begins
Last Date for submission of SSC JHT Application Form
|Last date for making online fee payment||21/11/2018 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||21/11/2018 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||26/11/2018|
|SSC JHT Paper 1 Exam Date||13/01/2019|
SSC JHT Application Form 2018
The application form of SSC JHT 2018 is available from 22nd October 2018. It is important to fill the application form in order to appear in the examination. Candidates should fill the SSC JHT 2018 application form as soon as possible to avoid last minute rush. While filling the form, use correct details such as Name, DOB, Age, Gender etc. Those who do not satisfy SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria should not apply. The Commission will not accept SSC JHT application form filled with incorrect details. In case any candidate is worried about the SSC JHT Online application process then he/she can refer other section of this page.
How to Fill SSC JHT 2018 Application Form?
SSC is the authorised body to release SSC JHT Application Form 2018. A lot of candidates are still unaware of the SSC JHT apply online application process. Check the important steps to fill SSC JHT application form here so that no one faces any kind of inconvenience. Keep the information such as Name, Parent’s Name, Educational Details etc. with you before filling the form. SSC JHT Admit Card will release few days before the date of examination. We have updated the direct link of online application form when it is available at ssc.nic.in. To apply online for SSC JHT 2018 follow these simple steps.
SSC JHT Application Form: One-Time Registration Process
- Click on the SSC JHT Apply Online Button available below.
- Then the application form link will open in a new window.
- Click on the “Register Now” button available on the homepage.
- Fill the details such as Name, Aadhar Number, Parent’s Name, DOB, Educational Details, Gender, Contact Details etc.
- Upload your recent photo and signature in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image
dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- After filling all the details click on the “submit” button for the submission of registration form.
- Further, a candidate will receive Registration ID and Password on registered email-id and mobile number.
Fill SSC JHT Application Form 2018 @ ssc.nic.in
- Use the Registration ID and Password to re-login your account.
- After that select the post preferences according to your choice.
- Fill other necessary information in SSC JHT Application Form 2018.
- After filling all details, click on “submit” button.
- Then, make payment of the application fee via online or offline mode.
- Take the printout of application form for further reference.
SSC JHT Application Form: Fee Payment
Candidates have to pay the prescribed fee that is Rs.100/- for the purpose of submission of application form. The application process will not complete until the fee payment is made successful. An applicant can make payment of SSC JHT application form 2018 either online or offline. For online payment use Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking and for use E-Challan for offline payment. The method to pay SSC JHT 2018 application fee is as follows.
- After filling the online form click on “Application Fee Payment” button.
- Then choose a payment mode such as Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or E-Challan.
- Fill the details such as Account holder Name, Card Number, Valid/through date etc.
- Click on “Submit” button for fee submission of SSC JHT online application form.
- Take the printout of payment receipt for further reference.