SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018: The application form of SSC GD Constable 2018 has been released on 17th August 2018 on ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission has released 54,953 vacancies for General Duty Constable post. Many candidates are waiting to apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018. This is a golden opportunity for those preparing for a government job as well as for those who want to make their career in defence. SSC GD Constable application form will release in online mode only. Hence, no offline SSC GD application will be accepted. Candidates who shall fill SSC GD Application Form can only participate in the recruitment process. Use correct details while filling the application form otherwise, it will not be accepted.
Update: SSC GD Constable Application Form Correction Date has been released. Candidates can use the link of SSC GD Correction Form 2018 from 11/10/2018 to 18/10/2018. The link of SSC GD Online Correction Form is available on this page below.
Important Dates of SSC GD Constable 2018
SSC GD 2018 notification release date
SSC GD Constable application form released
|SSC GD Constable 2018 application form withheld from||28/07/2018 to 16/08/2018|
|SSC GD Constable One-Time Registration Started||14/08/2018|
|SSC Constable GD application form available from||17/08/2018 (10:00 AM)|
|Last date to apply for SSC GD Bharti application form||30/09/2018|
|Last date to make payment for SSC GD 2018||30/09/2018|
|Last date to make payment through E-Challan||03/10/2018|
SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018
Earlier SSC GD Constable Application Form was released on 24th June 2018. But due to heavy traffic SSC has withheld the application process. However, the application can be filled from 17th August 2018 and One-Time Registration process has already started from 14th August 2018. Before filling the application form read SSC GD Constable Notification 2018 in detail. It is important to follow the guidelines while filling the application form. Candidates should submit their application as soon as possible to avoid last minute rush. The basic details such as Name, Parent’s Name, DOB, Age etc. is required while filling the application form. The Commission will not accept such application form which contains incorrect information.
How to fill SSC GD Constable 2018 Application Form?
As mentioned above, the application process in online so we are describing the process for filling the application form in this section. Many candidates do not know about SSC GD Constable Online application process. In order to help them step by step application process is given here. Candidates can follow the steps to easily fill SSC GD Constable application form 2018. The steps to apply online for SSC GD Constable is available below so that candidate can apply without facing any inconvenience.
SSC GD Constable One-Time Registration Process
- Visit the website of SSC that is ssc.nic.in.
- Find the “Register Now” button on homepage.
- Then fill the basic details like Name, Aadhar Number, Parent’s Name, DOB, Educational Details, Gender, Contact Details etc.
- Upload recent photo and signature
- After filling all the details click on “submit” button for the submission of registration form.
- Further, a candidate will receive Registration ID and Password on registered email-id and mobile number.
SSC GD Constable Application Form @ ssc.nic.in
- Use Registration ID and Password to re-login your account.
- Then fill the post preferences according to your choice.
- Fill other mandatory details in application form of SSC GD Constable.
- After filling all details, click on “submit” button.
- Make payment of the application fee by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or E-Challan.
- Take the printout of application form for further use.
Steps to pay SSC GD Constable Application Fee
To pay the application fee of SSC GD Constable, a candidate can use either online or offline process. In the online process, a candidate can make payment by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. Whereas, in the offline process the candidate can pay through E-Challan. The payment of application fee is compulsory in order to submit SSC GD Constable application form. Candidates can read the steps to make application fee payment below.
- Click on “Pay Application Fee” button.
- Then choose a mode of payment such as Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or E-Challan.
- Fill the details such as Account holder Name, Card Number, Valid/through date etc.
- Click on “PAY” button for fee submission.
- Take the printout of receipt for further use.