Social Welfare Scholarship 2018 | Karnataka Government is the main organization body that provides needed Social Welfare Scholarship 2018 -19 to the Social Welfare Groups of Candidates. The candidates who belong to Scheduled Caste or the Scheduled Tribe are given the Social Welfare Karnataka Scholarship 2019 for their Education purposes. The Karnataka Government had earlier announced the SWD Scholarship Application Form 2018 -19, last date of the same was on 11th February 2019. The candidates have now applied based on their Eligibility and will soon be able to check their SWD Scholarship 2018 Application Status. Read the complete article for all the necessary details about the Scholarship.
- 1 Important Details of Social Welfare Scholarship 2018
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Social Welfare Scholarship 2018 -19
- 3 Documents Required
- 4 How to Register for the Department of Social Welfare Scholarship?
- 5 How to Fill Online Application Form?
- 6 About the SWD Karnataka Scholarship 2018
- 7 Important Links
All the important and necessary details of the Social Welfare Scholarship by Karnataka Government is given to the underprivileged SC/ ST candidates for their educational purposes. The candidates who are applying for the SC/ST Karnataka Scholarship 2018 should know all the important details of the Scholarship and be thorough with the time table and further schedule for the SWD Scholarship 2019. We advise the candidates to follow the page for all the recent updates. We provide the latest information as soon as it is released on the official website.
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Government|
|Name of the Scholarship||SWD Karnataka Scholarship 2018 -19|
|Name of the Department||Social Welfare Department|
|Scholarship Beneficiary||Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Eligible Students|
|Application Starting Date||1st January 2019|
|Last Date for the Application||11th February 2019|
The candidates who apply for the SWD Scholarship 2018 -19 must be eligible to do so. The candidates are required to satisfy all the Eligibility Criteria as described below. If any candidate has filled in the form and they do not satisfy the Eligibility Criteria, they will not be qualified to avail the Social Welfare Scholarship 2018. We advise you to go through these criteria before you confirm your application.
- Department of Social Welfare, Govt. of Karnataka mentions that SWD Karnataka Scholarship is are applicable only for the students who have a domicile from Karnataka and belong to the scheduled caste or scheduled tribe.
- The candidates’ parents’ yearly income should be less than or equal to 1 lakh per annum.
- From each family, only two siblings can apply for the benefits of this scholarship.
Department of Social Welfare, Govt. of Karnataka has mentioned the following required documents for the completion of Application Form. The candidates are advised to check that they have submitted the following Documents in Scanned copies.
- Cast verification certificate of students.
- Income certificate of students’ parents.
- And mark sheet of previous year Examination.
- Visit the Official Website or click on the link provided here – Click Here
- Click on the link of Fresh Registration
- Fill complete required detail and click submit button.
- You will receive a registration number on your screen.
- Submit registration number.
- Login first with registration number and date of birth. The candidates are then required to fill in the Online Form.
How to Fill Online Application Form?
The Applicants have to follow the below provided simple instructions to fill the Karnataka Scholarship Application Form:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of the Organization.
- Follow the “New User/ Register” option and hit the link to Karnataka Apply Online.
- Fill Karnataka Scholarship Online Application Form with correct details and hit register option.
- Now applicants will get registration ID on a new page.
- Then hit continue button and a Login page will be visible to you.
- If you have already registered earlier you can simply log in to apply.
- Enter your registration ID no. and date of birth and select the login button.
- After the login process, you will receive an OTP on your contact no.
- Submit all the necessary details.
- Submit the Scanned copies of the Required Documents.
- It is mandatory to fill the bank details given in the Karnataka Scholarship Form.
- The candidates would receive their Scholarship Money in this Bank Detail itself.
- Verify all the details that are mentioned and once confirmed, Submit.
About the SWD Karnataka Scholarship 2018
The Government of Karnataka provides scholarship every year for all the students for different courses like S.S.L.C/P.G Courses/Degree Courses/ and Professional courses. A few scholarships are provided by the state government of Karnataka for the promotion of scheduled caste students for Education and some others for other category candidates to help them pursue their dreams of Higher Education without any barrier. We advise the candidates to check the Eligibility Criteria and then fill in the application form. Do not miss out on the latest information. We will provide you with all the necessary details as soon as they are released on the official website.
|Post Metric Application||Click Here|
|Pre-Matric Application||Click Here|
|Edit Provisional Registration Number||Click Here|
|Print Registration Forms||Click Here|
|Search your Lost Registration Number||Click Here|
|Social Welfare Department Application Portal (Official Website)||Click Here|