SEBI has released the notification for SEBI Recruitment 2018 on the official website of SEBI i.e www.sebi.gov.in. SEBI has announced a total of 120 vacancies for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). The SEBI has activated the link for SEBI Officer Grade A Application form 2018 on 15th September 2018. Candidates who are interested in SEBI Recruitment 2018 and satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply.
- 1 SEBI Recruitment 2018- Important Dates
- 2 Vacancy Details for SEBI Recruitment 2018
- 3 SEBI Recruitment 2018- Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Age Limit
- 5 Educational Qualification
- 6 How to apply for SEBI Recruitment 2018?
- 7 Application fees for SEBI Recruitment 2018
- 8 Selection Procedure:
- 9 Download Category-wise Certificate
- 10 Important Link Section
- 11 About SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India)
SEBI Recruitment 2018- Important Dates
|Notification Date||4th September 2018|
|Starting date to fill an application form||15th September 2018|
|Last date to fill an application form||7th October 2018|
|Number of Vacancies||120|
|Name of post||Assistant Manager|
Vacancy Details for SEBI Recruitment 2018
SEBI has released a total of 120 vacancies for the post of Officer Grade A in different streams including General, Legal, IT, Engineering. The distribution of the vacancies in different streams is given below:
|Post||Number of vacancies|
SEBI Recruitment 2018- Eligibility Criteria
The application of candidates is valid only if he satisfies the eligibility criteria. Before applying for SEBI Recruitment 2018, candidates must go through the eligibility criteria. The board will reject the application forms with the incomplete information.
- The maximum age of candidate shall not exceed 30 years as on 31st August 2018.
- For different streams, different educational qualification is prescribed and candidates can check them according to their desired posts.
How to apply for SEBI Recruitment 2018?
The candidates who are eligible for SEBI Recruitment 2018 will have to fill the application form online only. The board will not accept any other mode of the application form. So, below we are providing some steps that candidates can follow to successfully apply for SEBI Recruitment 2018.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link showing for SEBI Recruitment 2018.
- Submit your personal details, qualifications etc.
- Before proceeding forward, ensure that all the details given are correct.
- Proceed to pay the application fees.
- Download and save the application form for future use.
Application fees for SEBI Recruitment 2018
After successfully filling the application, the candidate will reach the page showing payment gateway. Candidates will have to pay the application fees through the online mode only. Applicants can use the debit card/ Net banking/ Credit Card to pay the application fees.
- For the candidates belonging to Unreserved categories and OBC, the application fees are Rs.850.
- The candidates who come under the SC/ST will have to pay Rs. 100 as application fees.
The selection of candidates will happen in 3 phases. The phase I consists of an online examination having MCQ questions. The candidates who qualify Phase 1 will move to next round of Phase II which is also an online exam consisting of 3 papers. The phase III Consists of an interview round.
SEBI Hindi Notification 2018 – Click Here
Download Category-wise Certificate
The SEBI has activated the link where students can easily download their Category certificate. While filling the application form, candidates need to attach the category certificates. The candidates can download the Category Certificate through the official website.
|Official website||Click here|
|official notification||Click here|
|Application form||Click Here|
About SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India)
The Securities and Exchange Board of India was established on April 12, 1992, in accordance with the provisions of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992. Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) was first established in the year 1988 AQF as a non-statutory body for regulating the securities market. It became an autonomous body by The Government of India on 12 May 1992 and given statutory powers in 1992 with SEBI Act 1992 being passed by the Indian Parliament. SEBI has its headquarters at the business district of Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai and has Northern, Eastern, Southern and Western Regional Offices in New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and Ahmedabad respectively. It has opened local offices at Jaipur and Bangalore and is planning to open offices at Guwahati, Bhubaneshwar, Patna, Kochi and Chandigarh in Financial Year 2013 – 2014.