Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018- Rajasthan High Court has invited application for the post of the civil judge under Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018. The candidates who are eligible and interested can fill the application form by visiting the official website. For the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018, the authority has released a total of 197 vacancies. The authority will release the application form on 26th November 2018 and the candidates can fill the application form by 6th January 2019.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018- Important Dates
|Release of application form||26th November 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||6th January 2018|
|Number of Vacancies||197|
|Name of post||Civil Judge|
Number of Vacancies
For the Rajasthan HC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018, the authority has announced a total of 197 vacancies. Candidates can check the distribution of vacancies in the below table:
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
The candidates who are applying for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria. Check the eligibility criteria for Rajasthan HC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018.
Age Limit As on 1st January 2020
- Minimum age of candidates must be 23 years.
- Age of candidates must not exceed 35 years.
- Candidates must have a degree of law from the recognised university to be eligible to apply for the recruitment.
How To Apply For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018?
In order to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018, candidates need to visit the official website. The board will activate the link to fill the application form on 26th November 2018 and the candidates can fill the application form by 6th January 2019. Candidates can follow the below steps to fill the application form:
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan High Court i.e 184.108.40.206/hcraj/index.php
- Click on the link that displays Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018.
- Now, enter your details such as Personal details, educational qualifications, residential address.
- Upload all your essential documents.
- Before proceeding, confirm all your details.
- Proceed to pay the application fee.
- Download and save the application form for future use.
Paying the application fee is mandatory for every candidate. The board has prescribed different application fee for the different candidates. Check the application fee below:
|OBC/ General (Other State)||Rs.850/-|
|OBC/ BC (Rajasthan)||Rs.550/-|
To pay the application fee, the candidates can use the debit card, credit card and Net Banking.
The candidates who have applied for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 must be aware of the selection procedure. Selection Procedure includes Preliminary Exam, Written Exam followed by Interview round. The appearance of a candidate is necessary in each of the rounds. If the candidates do not appear in any of the round, the candidate will be eliminated from the recruitment process.