NCL Recruitment 2018: Northern Coalfield Limited has released NCL Recruitment notification 2018. There are total 839 vacancies for which candidates can apply for NCL Vacancy 2018. NCL Application Form 2018 will release in online mode for various posts. NCL HEMM Operator Posts are – Dumper Operator, Dozer Operator, Surface Miner, Crane Operator, Grader Operator, Shovel Operator, Drill Operator, Dragline Operator. NCL Statutory Posts (Mine) are – Mining Sirdar, Junior Overman, Surveyor (Mining). While filling NCL Online Form make use of correct details only. Before filling the form, read NCL Job Notification 2018 in order to avoid mistakes.
Update: Northern Coal Field Limited has released NCL Admit Card. The link to download the admit card is available below.
Important Dated of NCL Recruitment 2018
- NCL Vacancy 2018 (HEMM) Notification Release: 28/08/2018
- NCL HEMM Application Form Release Date: 10/09/2018
- Last Date to Apply for NCL HEMM Recruitment: 24/09/2018
- NCL Statutory Posts Notification Release: 28/08/2018
- NCL Statutory Posts Online Application: 03/09/2018
- Last Date to Apply for NCL Statutory Posts Recruitment: 24/09/2018
- NCL Admit Card Release Date: 28/12/2018
- NCL Exam Date: 20/01/2019
NCL Vacancy 2018 Details
Total 839 vacancies are available in Northern Coalfield Limited which is a subsidiary of Coal India Limited. However, the vacancies are available for various disciplines. Check the details of NCL Vacancy 2018 in this section. It is a good opportunity for the candidates seeking for a Government Job. The NCL Recruitment 2018 post wise vacancy details are as follows.
NCL HEMM Operator Posts:
NCL Statutory Posts (Mine):
Eligibility Criteria for NCL 2018 Vacancy
In the first place, it is important to meet NCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018 so that one can apply. Such candidates do not possess the qualification should not submit NCL Vacancy Online Application Form. Candidates should meet the conditions such as Educational Qualification, Age etc. Before filling application form of NCL Singrauli Vacancy 2018, read the notification in detail. Check the essential qualification for Singrali NCL Vacancy from below.
- Passed Class 10th from a recognized Board.
- Possess ITI Certificate in the concerned discipline from a recognized Institute.
- Age Limit – 18 years to 30 Years. Reserved category candidates will get the benefit of age relaxation.
Note: 55% Marks in High School is mandatory for those who will apply for NCL HEMM Operator Posts.
NCL Application Form 2018
The application form has been released in online mode on the website nclcil.in so that one can easily apply. While filling NCL Singrauli Online form make sure of using correct information. We have updated the link of Online NCL application form 2018 on this page. However, the dates of application for HEMM Operator Posts as well as Statutory Posts (Mine) is different. Check the steps to apply for NCL Recruitment 2018 in the next section.
NCL Online Form 2018
The application form will release online however candidates have to send hard copy of NCL Vacancy form. In order to help the candidates the step by step method to apply for NCL Recruitment 2018 is available here. Fill NCL online application form as soon as possible in order to avoid last minute rush. Read the steps to apply for NCL Bharti 2018 below.
- Click on the “Apply” Link (will update later).
- Then “Register” yourself by entering Mobile Number & Email Id.
- Further, make the fee payment of NCL Singrauli Bharti Form 2018.
- Then open Singrauli NCL vacancy application form.
- After that fill the details such as Name, Parent’s Name, Age, DOB etc.
- Hence filling the form of NCL Recruitment 2018, take the printout of it.
- Then sign at the required place.
Further, attach all relevant documents from the following list as applicable.
Print out of NCL Vacancy application.
- Self-attested copies of Matriculation/SSC/ High School or equivalent.
- Receipt of acknowledgment of Application fees (if applicable).
Self-attested copies of ITI certificate of desired trade (if applicable).
4 Passport size recent photographs with the name of the candidate on the backside.
- Self-attested valid Caste Certificate issued by Competent Authority (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate for candidates of state of J&K (Self Attested).
- Self-attested copies of HMV license (if applicable).
- Submission Of Application: Send the Print-out of the application form with all the relevant document with a caption on the envelope “Application For The Post Of” by Registered/ Speed post only. Mailing Address for Submission of Application – The office of General Manager (P/MP & Rectt.), Manpower Department, Panjreh Bhawan, Northern Coalfields Limited Head Quarters, Thana: Morwa, P.O. Singrauli, District: Singrauli, Madhya Pradesh – 486889.
NCL Admit Card 2018
- Click on NCL Admit Card download (will update link later).
- Then, fill the details such as Registration Number, DOB/Password etc.
- The call letter of Northern Coalfield Limited vacancy will appear on the screen.
- Take the printout of NCL Pravesh Patra for further reference.
NCL Bharti 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is an important aspect to know as it describes total no. of questions, duration, total section etc. By knowing Northern Coalfield Bharti exam pattern a candidate can make preparation schedule accordingly. NCL Recruitment 2018 Exam will be conducted in Offline Mode. There is not any provision of Negative Marking as well. The exam pattern for various posts is available below.
NCL HEMM Operator Posts –
NCL Result 2018
After the completion of an examination, NCL Recruitment 2018 Result will release online at nclcil.in. Candidates can check NCL Result using details such as Registration Number and DOB. NCL Bharti Result will have marks obtained, total marks, roll number, name etc. We will update the link when it is available on official website. Such candidates who will qualify the exam shall get the call for Document Verification.
|Apply for NCL HEMM Operator Posts||Click Here|
|Official Notification of NCL HEMM Operator Posts||Click Here|
|Apply for NCL Statutory Posts (Mine)||Click Here|
|Official Notification of NCL Statutory Posts (Mine)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|