MP DElEd 2019: Ministry of School Education Department, Madhya Pradesh released MP DElEd Application Form every year. Those who want to make their career in teaching can apply for MP BTC 2019. The degree of MP DElEd is necessary in order to apply for a Government Teacher job. MP DElEd / BTC is equivalent to the degree of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.). MP DElEd Notification will tentatively release in the month of June 2019. Those who are satisfying MP DElEd Eligibility Criteria can only apply.
Important Dates MP DElEd 2019
|MP BTC Application Form 2019 Release Date||Last Week Of June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for MP DElEd 2019||2nd Week of July 2019|
|MP DElEd Counselling Start Date||2nd Week of July 2019|
MP DElEd 2019
The application form of MP DElEd is released every year on the website rsk.mponline.gov.in. In MP BTC, candidates are trained so that they can pursue a good teaching career. Candidates should apply for MP BTC 2019 as soon as possible so as to avoid last minute traffic. MP DElEd 2019 session will be of two years that is from 2019 to 2021. Candidates should check the website regularly so that they can get the latest updates. Get all the details about Madhya Pradesh DElEd 2019 on this page.
MP DElEd Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before applying for MP BTC 2019, candidates should check the eligibility criteria. Those who are not fulfilling MP DElEd Eligibility Criteria are not eligible. Refer MP DElEd Notification 2019 in detail and then go for filling the application form. Candidates should meet the conditions such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit etc. We are providing the details on MP DElEd Eligibility Criteria 2019 in this section. Check MP DElEd Qualification 2019 from below.
- Passed Class 12th from a recognized Board with minimum 50% Marks (45% Marks for SC/ST candidates).
- Age Limit: The minimum limit is 17 Years. However, the candidates of reserved category shall be eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
MP DElEd Application Form 2019
MP DElEd 2019 Application Form will release in online mode only. Hence no candidate should send MP BTC Application Form 2019 through Registry/Speed Post. While filling MP DElEd Online Form make use of the correct details only. Online MP BTC Form shall be available at rsk.mponline.gov.in. However, we will also update the link of MP DElEd Application Form 2019 on this page. The information such as Name, DOB, Address, Educational Details etc. are important. Check the step by step procedure to fill the application form of MP DElEd in the other section.
How to Fill MP BTC Application Form 2019?
For filling the MP BTC Online Form, one should have to follow a certain procedure in order to fill the application form. Still, many candidates are not aware of the online application process. We are providing the procedure to fill MP DElEd 2019 form below.
- Click on the Apply button available on this page (will update later)
- Then Madhya Pradesh DElEd form will open in new window.
- Fill the details such as Name, Parent’s Name, DOB, Address, Educational Details etc.
- Further, upload the photo and signature in the required file size and format.
- Then make the payment of the application fee either in online or offline mode.
- Check the filled in details and then submit the MP DElEd Application Form 2019.
- Take the printout of it and keep it safe for further use.
MP BTC 2019 Application Fee Payment
It is important to pay the application fee of MP DElEd 2019 in order to submit the form. Candidates can make payment either in online mode or in offline mode. MP DElEd Application Form process will complete after the successful payment. Further, check the steps to pay the fee of MP BTC 2019 from below.
- After filling the online form click on “Application Fee Payment” button.
- Then choose a payment mode such as Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or E-Challan.
- Fill the details such as Account holder Name, Card Number, Valid/through date etc.
- Click on “Submit” button for fee submission of MP DElEd application form.
- Take the printout of payment receipt for further reference.
MP DElEd Counselling Procedure 2019
After the application process, candidates have to appear in the counselling of MP DElEd 2019. MP DElEd Counselling is a process wherein candidates choose a college for admission as per their rank in the merit list. The date of MP BTC Counselling 2019 may fall in the 2nd week of July 2019. We will provide the link to apply for MP DElEd Counselling 2019 on this page. In order to participate in MP BTC 2019, Counselling candidates will get the intimation of the respective dates. Check the important phases of MP BTC Counselling from below.
- Registration and Institute Priority Assessment
- Seat Allotment of the candidate in the selected College
- Admission into the Institution
- Further, Waiting List is also released and remaining candidates get admission on the vacant seats in various colleges.