KVS Recruitment 2018: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has released the notification of KVS Recruitment. KVS notification is released to fill 8339 vacancies for various posts that is for Principal, Vice Principal, PGT, TGT, Librarian & PRTs. Such candidates who want to make their career in teaching can apply for KVS Recruitment. KVS Notification 2018 is available but the application form will release on 24th August 2018. The last date to apply for KVS 2018 Recruitment is 23rd September 2018. However, KVS will conduct the Written Exam in offline mode.
Update: KVS Principal & Vice-Principal Interview Date has been scheduled. The date of KVS Principal & Vice-Principal Interview is from 29/11/2018 to 14/12/2018.
- 1 Important Dates of KVS Recruitment 2018
- 2 Vacancy Details of KVS 2018 Recruitment
- 3 KVS Exam Schedule 2018
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for KVS Recruitment
- 5 KVS Recruitment 2018: Pay Scale
- 6 Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment: Application Form
- 7 How to Fill Application Form of KVS Recruitment 2018?
- 8 Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2018: Admit Card
- 9 Steps to Download KVS Admit Card 2018 @ kvsangathan.nic.in
- 10 KVS Recruitment Result 2018
Important Dates of KVS Recruitment 2018
- KVS Application Form 2018 Begins: 24th August 2018
- Last Date to apply for KVS Recruitment 2018: 23rd September 2018 (Extended)
- KVS Principal/Vice Principal Admit Card Released: 15/10/2018
- KVS Recruitment 2018 Exam Date: 3rd November, 22nd & 23rd December 2018
- Principal/Vice Principal Interview Schedule: 29/11/2018 to 14/12/2018
Vacancy Details of KVS 2018 Recruitment
Candidates interested in KVS Recruitment can apply for 8339 vacancies. In other words, it is a golden opportunity for a candidate looking for a teaching job. We have given vacancy table so that a candidate can get the exact number of vacancies in the different discipline.
KVS Exam Schedule 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released the exam schedule for the various posts. Such candidates who have applied should check KVS Exam Date. Download the exam schedule of KVS Recruitment from the table available below.
|TGT, PGT, PRT & Librarian|
|Principal & Vice-Principal||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria for KVS Recruitment
Candidate should meet the eligibility criteria of KVS Recruitment in order to submit their application. One should refer KVS Notification 2018 to get information of essential qualification in detail. In case, a candidate does not meet the qualification then he/she should not submit the application. Before filling the application of KVS Recruitment, candidates should check qualification details from below.
- Candidate should have completed Graduation/Post Graduation in the concerned field from a recognized University.
- The maximum age of a candidate can be 50 Years as on 30th September 2018.
KVS Recruitment 2018: Pay Scale
The pay scale varies from post to post. The scale of pay for different disciplines of KVS Recruitment is available below.
- Principal: Pay Level 12 (Rs.78,800 – Rs.2,09,200)
- Vice Principal: Pay Level 10 (Rs.56,100 – Rs.1,77,500)
- PGT: Pay Level 8 (Rs.47,600 – Rs.1,51,100)
- TGT: Pay Level 7 (Rs.44,900 – Rs.1,42,400)
- Librarian: Pay Level 7 (Rs.44,900 – Rs.1,42,400)
- Primary Teacher: Pay Level 6 (Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400)
Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment: Application Form
The application form will release on 24th August 2018. During last moment the link does not work properly due to more traffic. So the interested candidate should fill KVS Application form without delay. The mode of application of KVS Recruitment is online. Therefore, no need to send the offline application form. We will update the application link when it will be available on kvsangathan.nic.in. Candidates can submit the application form till 23rd September 2018.
How to Fill Application Form of KVS Recruitment 2018?
A candidate should submit KVS application form as soon as possible. In fact, the application process is online which is more convenient than the offline mode. Many candidates are still not aware of the process of online form filling. For this reason, we have explained the method in detail.
- Visit the website of KVS that is kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Then find the link of the application form and click on it.
- After that fill the application of KVS Recruitment 2018 using basic details.
- Further, upload photo and signature in the required format.
- Make payment of the application fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Before, final submission check all details once again.
- Click on “Submit” for final submission of application form.
- Take the printout for further reference.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2018: Admit Card
KVS Admit Card of Principal & Vice Principal is released so that candidates can appear in the examination. The admit card is available in online mode at kvsangathan.nic.in. Therefore it will not be shared via post or email to any candidate. The link to download Kendriya Vidyalaya Admit Card is available on this also. It is important to carry KVS Hall Ticket at examination venue in order to take the exam.
Steps to Download KVS Admit Card 2018 @ kvsangathan.nic.in
To download Kendriya Vidyalaya 2018 admit card, a candidate has to use some details such as Registration Number, DOB etc. The steps to download admit card can be seen below.
- Visit the website mentioned above.
- Further, find the link to download admit card.
- Then fill basic details such as Registration Number, DOB etc.
- KVS Recruitment admit card will appear on screen in PDF format.
- Take the printout of KVS hall ticket for further use.
KVS Recruitment Result 2018
The result will release after the completion of the examination. The date to release KVS Result has not been announced yet. We will mention the important dates once it will be available. Candidates should regularly check the website for the latest updates.