KVS Application Form 2018: The notification of Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2018 is available now. The link of application form of KVS Recruitment is available on this page. Candidates can apply for 8339 vacancies released on 14th August 2018. KVS application form is available in online mode on kvsangathan.nic.in. In fact, the written examination will be conducted in offline mode. The page has the link of Registration as well as Login at below. The interested candidate can submit application till 23rd September 2018. Candidate should fill KVS application form 2018 so as to avoid last minute rush.
Update: KVS Principal & Vice-Principal Interview Date has been scheduled. The date of KVS Principal & Vice-Principal Interview is from 29/11/2018 to 14/12/2018.
Important Dates of KVS Recruitment 2018
- KVS Application Form 2018 Starts From: 24th August 2018.
- Last Date to submit KVS Recruitment 2018: 23rd September 2018.
- KVS Exam Date: 3rd November, 22nd & 23rd December 2018
- Principal/Vice Principal Interview Schedule: 29/11/2018 to 14/12/2018
KVS Application Form 2018
Candidates who are looking to make their career in teaching profile can apply for KVS Recruitment 2018. It is important to submit KVS application form in order to appear in the exam. Candidates should submit the application form before the last date that is 13th September 2018. Use the correct details while filling the application form of KVS Recruitment 2018. However, candidates who will not submit the application shall not be allowed to participate in the recruitment process. In order to appear in the exam KVS Admit Card 2018 is an important certificate.
KVS Online Application Form 2018
Candidates can fill the application form as well as make the payment online. In case, if anyone sends offline KVS application form 2018 then it will not be accepted. Candidate will find direct link of the KVS Online application form on this page. For filling the application form basic details such as Name, Parent’s Name, DOB, Age, Educational Details, Address etc. is required.
How to Apply for KVS Application Form 2018?
Many candidates are still not aware of the online application process. To help such candidates, the steps by steps KVS application form filling procedure is illustrated here. The link to fill the application is available at other section of this page below. Check the method to fill KVS application form 2018 from below.
- Visit the website kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Then, search the link of Kendriya Vidyalaya application form.
- Further, fill the application form using basic details such as Name, DOB, Age etc.
- After that upload photo and signature in the required format.
- Pay the application fee using Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Before final submission, check all details once again.
- Click on “submit” button for final submission of KVS 2018 application form.
- Take the printout of it for further use.
|Log In||Click Here|