Kerala PSC Thulasi OTR 2019 | Created by and under the jurisdiction of the Constitution of India, Kerala Public Service Commission is the advisory body to the Government of Kerala in matters of relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution. Kerala PSC One Time Registration Process invites the applicants to register for multiple exams through one Registration only. The candidates would be required to apply for various exams selectively but to register they can use the opportunity of KPSC Thulasi OTR 2019.
KPSC publishes notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported.
- 1 Fresh Registration for Kerala PSC Thulasi – One Time Registration 2019
- 2 Login Process for KPSC Thulasi One Time Registration 2019
- 3 KPSC Thulasi Candidate Login Details: User ID & Password
- 4 How to Retrieve Lost User ID and Password – KPSC Thulasi OTR 2019
- 5 Importance of KPSC OTR 2019
- 6 How to Check the Latest Notification
Fresh Registration for Kerala PSC Thulasi – One Time Registration 2019
All the candidates who have recently qualified the eligibility criteria for KPSC would be required to make a fresh registration for KPSC. The candidates must have completed their 12th Board Examination and must be of the eligible age. To apply for the selective examinations it is a must that they check whether they qualify the respective Eligibility Criteria before applying. KPSC OTR 2019 is the one-way gateway to register for all these exams. To reduce the redundant process of application Kerala PSC Thulasi One Time Registration 2019 is there to let candidates provide their basic personal information at once.
How to make Kerala Public Service Commission – One Time Registration 2019
The candidates need to read the instructions and then follow these basic steps to make their KPSC OTR 2019.
- Visit the official website of Kerala PSC or simply click on the link – https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/.
- Click on the link of New Registration.
- Enter all the relevant details as asked on the screen.
- It is important that all the details are correctly entered.
- Select a User ID, the candidates must remember this User ID and the Password for the later stage.
- Choose an appropriate Password and never lose these details.
- Enter the Access Code and sign the declaration & click on “Register“.
- The candidates are also required to upload their Photographs and signatures according to the specifications.
Specifications for Candidate’s Photograph: Take the Photograph against a comparable light background. The scanned image must mention candidate’s name and date of the photograph in Black in against White Background. Size of the file must not be more than 30KB, Size of the Image should be 150W X 200H. File format should be in JPG only. Make sure while uploading, Center of the face must always be in the sphere center and the eyes of the candidates must be perfectly angular. Do not hide part or parts of faces with headgears or cloth. Do not wear a spec while uploading the picture or make sure that there is no Red Eye.
Specifications for Candidate’s Signature: Take a white paper and sign across it using a black or blue ink pen. Make sure the size of the signature is no more than 150W X 100H. Scan the image. The file format must be in JPG format. Keep the signature clear and do not overwrite. It is important that the candidate signs everywhere. Do not copy or paste signature. Any attempted frauds will be caught and the candidates would be disqualified from the exam.
Login Process for KPSC Thulasi One Time Registration 2019
Candidates who have already registered through Kerala PSC One Time Registration 2019, would be required to make the login in order to apply or download other important documents related to Kerala Public Service Commission. Once the candidate registers himself on the KPSC THulasi OTR portal they will have their User ID and Password. The candidate is required to log into the KPSC Login Portal to complete further steps of KPSC OTR 2019.
- Visit the link of https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/.
- Submit your User ID and password along with the Access Code and click on Log in.
- Fill in your Personal Details.
- Verify all the details are correctly entered and click on “Save & Proceed“.
- Submit your Communication Details.
- Verify all the details are correctly entered and click on “Save & Proceed“.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature according to the specifications.
- Check the Preview and Submit.
Note: To read all the above-mentioned details in the Malayalam language Click here
KPSC Thulasi Candidate Login Details: User ID & Password
To log into the official website of KPSC 2019 the candidates require their login details. These login details are intimidated to them when they are doing the One Time Registration. The candidates are advised to write and save the Login Details and never lose it. The Login Details will help the candidates to access the official website portal of KPSC 2019 and access all the important documents and information from Kerala PSC Official website.
The registration number is the main User ID of the candidates that they can use to access the official website. The Registration Number/ User ID is the important detail and must never be lost. The candidates are given an opportunity to choose their User Id while they make their One Time Registration at Kerala PSC.
The password for the KPSC Login Id can be set by the candidate when they are filling in the information on the Login ID. KPSC OTR 2019 Password is the most important detail for the candidate to log into the official website.
How to Retrieve Lost User ID and Password – KPSC Thulasi OTR 2019
The process to One Time Registration is used to apply for all and every recruitment drive being announced by the Kerala Public Service Commission. The candidates are advised to keep their Registration Number and Password safely and never lose the login details as they are most important in case they have applied for the recruitment and need to log in to check any details. In case, the candidates have lost their KPSC Registration Number and Password they can recover their lost KPSC Registration Number and Password. Follow these steps.
- Visit the link of Kerala PSC.
- Click on the link of Forgot Password.
- A pop appears and the candidate is required to enter some basic details to recover their Passwords.
- Submit the details and reset your password.
How to retrieve User ID / Password through SMS.
Follow the steps given below.
- Send SMS to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166
- To know User ID SMS KL USR
- To reset your password SMS
- KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH From your registered mobile only.
- Eg. to reset the password of user aniltvm with the date of birth 21/1/1983 the format will be KL USR RST aniltvm 21011983.
- After a successful reset, the new Password will be “aniltv21011983“.
- Don’t forget to change your password on your first login after reset.
Importance of KPSC OTR 2019
One Time Registration is a process that is implemented by various government organizations that conduct numerous Employment Examination. The process to fill in the Application Forms are quite extensive and laborious. Thus, to help the candidates with the repetitive process of Registration, One Time Registration process is used. Kerala Public Service Commission One Time Registration also fulfills the same requirement. The candidates do not have to repeat the redundant process of submitting personal details for each examination again and again. Basic Personal Details would be saved beforehand.
How to Check the Latest Notification
Simply by visiting the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission @keralapsc.gov.in the candidates can check the latest applications or recruitment or the Official Notices of Upcoming Recruitment Examinations. On the home screen of the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission, all the latest notification will be available. Also, for the convenience of the candidates, we will provide will all the latest information about Recruitment, Events of Recruitment or any new release of Document related to the Recruitment Environment. The candidates just require to visit the official website, the link for the same has been intimidated above to the candidate. It is advisable that candidates regularly visit the website and be in the notice of the recent update.