IOCL has released the notification inviting application for the IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2019. The board will release the application form on 4th January 2019 and the candidates can fill the form by 10th February 2019. The board has announced a total of 12 vacancies for different posts.
- 1 IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2019- Important Dates
- 2 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 IOCL Eligibility Criteria 2019 for Engineers/Officers
- 4 IOCL Eligibility Criteria 2019 for Post Graduate Engineers as Research Officers in R&D Center
- 5 How To Apply For IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2019?
- 6 Selection Procedure
- 7 Service Bond
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2019- Important Dates
|Release of Application forms||4th January 2019|
|Last date to fill the forms||10th February 2019|
|Name of post||Research and Development, Assistant Officers|
Before filling the application form, the candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria. The application form that does not satisfy the eligibility criteria will not be considered. Check the eligibility criteria below:
- The candidates applying for IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2019, their age must not exceed 30 years of age as on 30th June 2019 applying for the post of assistant officers.
- For the candidates who are applying for the Research Officers in R & D Center, the age must not exceed more than 28 years as on 30th June 2019.
- IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2019 for the post of Graduate Engineer as GAE must
- Age relaxation is provided according to the norms.
- Candidates must have passed qualifying degree examination and must hold a bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology.
- For the candidates applying for post graduate engineer, the candidates must hold a master’s degree in their respective discipline.
- The candidates belonging to Unreserved categories, they must have scored 65 per cent marks. For the reserved categories, the minimum marks are relaxed up to 55 per cent.
IOCL Eligibility Criteria 2019 for Engineers/Officers
|Name of Post||Disciplines||GATE Paper Code|
|Chemical Engineering||Chemical Engineering/ Petrochemicals/ Polymer/ Plastic Engineering||CH|
|Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering||CE|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||Computer Science & Information Technology||CS|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering||EE|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||Electronics & Communications Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering||EC|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Instrumentation Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering||IN|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|Metallurgical Engineering||Metallurgical Engineering/ Mineral/ Material Sciences||MT|
* for the post of Asst. Quality Control Officers
|M.Sc in Chemistry or equivalent + 2 years relevant experience||CY|
IOCL Eligibility Criteria 2019 for Post Graduate Engineers as Research Officers in R&D Center
|Name of Department||Disciplines||Paper Code|
For posting in Refining Technology, Battery and Modeling & Simulation departments
|Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering including Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical and Petroleum Refinery Engineering/ Refining and Petrochemicals Engineering/ Petroleum Science & Technology/ Chemical Process Design/ Process Design Engineering/ Computer Aided Process & Equipment Engineering
Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering including Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical and Petroleum Refinery Engineering/ Refining and Petrochemicals Engineering
For posting in Pipeline Research department
|Masters Degree and Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering including Electronic Systems Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||EC|
For posting in Pipeline Research department
|Masters Degree in Fluids & Thermal Engineering/
Fluid Mechanics Engineering/ Fluid Dynamics
Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
For posting in Applied Metallurgy department
|Masters Degree in Metallurgical Engineering including Metallurgy/ Coatings/ Corrosion Engineering/Mineral/ Material Science
Bachelors Degree in Metallurgical Engineering
including Mineral/ Material Science
How To Apply For IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2019?
For the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria, they can fill the application form in an online mode. The board will release the application form on the official website. The candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website. If the candidates face problem while filling the application form, they can follow the below steps to avoid any problem:
- Visit the official website of IOCL i.e www.iocl.com.
- Click on the link that displays IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2019.
- Submit your details such as personal details, educational qualifications.
- Upload all your required documents as prescribed by the board.
- Proceed to pay the application fees.
- Download and save it for future use.
The candidate must know the selection procedure of IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2019. The candidates will have to undergo Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineers (GATE 2019) in their respective fields. The score of GATE 2019 is valid only. No other score such as from GATE 2018 will be considered. The candidates will have to qualify the GATE 2019 in order to appear for the next stage of recruitment process that includes Group Discussion and Personal Interview round. Candidates will have to qualify all these three rounds i.e GATE 2019, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Final merit list will be based on the marks obtained by candidates in GATE 2019, Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
|Category||Engineers/ Post Graduate Engineers||Post Graduates in Chemistry|
|Gen||Rs 3,00,000||Rs 50,000/-|
|OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/ PWD||Rs 55,000/-||Rs. 35,000/-|