IBPS SO 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released IBPS SO Notification 2019 on 26th October 2018. The application form of IBPS SO has been released online to the website ibps.in. In order to participate in the recruitment process, a candidate has to submit IBPS SO Online Application 2018. IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment comprises of various posts such as I.T. Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, Marketing Officer.
Important Dates of IBPS SO 2019
|IBPS SO 2019 Application Form Start||06/11/2018|
|Last Date to Apply for IBPS Specialist Officer 2019||26/11/2018|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||29 and 30th December 2018|
|Result for preliminary Exam||January 2019|
IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria 2019
It is important to satisfy the eligibility criteria in the first place to apply for IBPS SO 2019. Candidates can read IBPS SO Official Notification to know about IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria in detail. The authority will not accept the application of such candidates that do not fulfil the qualification. Candidates should meet conditions such as Educational Qualification, Age, Experience etc. Read the essential qualification for various posts from below.
- Agricultural Field Officer: Completed Engineering in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/
Agriculture Business Management/ Pisiculture/ Dairy Technology/ Food Technology/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Food Science/ Agro-Forestry/ Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Agricultural Engineering.
- For IT Officer: Completed Engineering in Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Information Technology OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level Certificate.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: Post Graduate Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects OR Hindi with English as a subject at the Graduation Level.
- Law Officer: Completed Bachelor Degree in Law as well as enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- Marketing Officer: Completed Graduation & 2 years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ MMS (Marketing)/ PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
- HR/Personnel Officer: Completed Graduation & 2 years Full time Post Graduation/ PG Diploma in Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management/ HR/ HRD/ Social Work/ Labour Law.
IBPS SO Application Form 2019
The tentative date to release IBPS SO Online Application Form 2019 is 6th November 2018. Candidates should regularly check the website so that they can get all updates. While filling the application form of IBPS SO 2019 make use of correct details only. The information such as Name, Parent’s Name, DOB, Age, Educational Details is important. Before filling the form, read IBPS SO Recruitment 2019 Notification carefully. The steps of IBPS SO Apply Online is available in the other section.
IBPS SO Apply Online 2019
The application form will release online on ibps.in. Therefore, no candidate will send offline application form of IBPS SO 2019. We will update the link to fill IBPS SO form 2019 when it is available on the official website. Apply for IBPS SO Recruitment as soon as possible in order to avoid last minute rush. Check the steps to fill the application form below.
- Click on the Apply link.
- Then, click on the ‘New Registration’.
- After that fill the basic details such as Name, Guardian’s Name, Age, DOB etc.
- Further, Upload your recent Photo and Signature.
- Then, make the payment of application fee via online or offline mode.
- Take the printout of IBPS SO Application Form for further reference.
IBPS SO Admit Card 2019
It is important to download admit card for appearing in the exam. The admit card of IBPS SO will release online at ibps.in. The date to release IBPS SO Admit Card is not announced yet. We will update the same when official notification will release. Candidates can download IBPS SO 2018 Hall Ticket using details such as Registration Number, DOB etc. Without admit card no candidate can appear in the examination.
Download IBPS SO 2019 Hall Ticket @ ibps.in
The steps to access the IBPS SO 2019 Admit Card is available in this section. Such candidates don’t know the online method to download the hall ticket can read the steps below.
- Click on IBPS SO Admit Card download (will update link later).
- Then, fill the details such as Registration Number, DOB/Password etc.
- The call letter of IBPS SO will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Take the printout of IBPS SO Hall Ticket for further reference.
IBPS SO Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern is an important aspect to know as it describes total no. of questions, duration, total section etc. By knowing IBPS SO 2019 exam pattern a candidate can make preparation schedule accordingly. The exam pattern for various posts is available below.
IBPS SO Cut Off 2018
Candidates who will score marks either equal or more than IBPS SO 2018 Cut Off will pass the exam. It is important to qualify the exam in order to appear in the next stage of IBPS SO recruitment. The details of last year cut off that is IBPS SO 2017 is available below.
IBPS SO 2017 Mains Cut Off –
IBPS SO Result 2019
After the completion of the examination, the concerned authority will release IBPS SO 2019 Result. Candidates can check IBPS SO Result using details such as Registration Number and DOB. The result of IBPS SO will have marks obtained, total marks, roll number, name etc. The result will release online to the website ibps.in hence no candidate will receive result via email & SMS. We will update the link when it is available on the official website.