IBPS Clerk 2018: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released IBPS Clerk Notification 2018 on 14th September 2018. Many candidates are waiting for IBPS Clerk Application Form 2018 so that they can apply. In order to apply, a candidate should meet IBPS Clerk eligibility criteria 2018. While filling the application form of IBPS Clerk 2018 use correct details only. There are total 7275 Posts where in 3852 Posts are for General Category, 1673 Posts are for OBC, 1183 Posts for SC and 577 Posts for ST.
- 1 Important Dates of IBPS Clerk 2018
- 2 IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 3 IBPS Clerk Application Form 2018
- 4 IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2018 @ ibps.in
- 5 IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2018
- 6 How to Download IBPS Clerk 2018 Hall Ticket?
- 7 IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2018
- 8 IBPS Clerk Cut Off 2018
- 9 IBPS Clerk 2018 Result
Important Dates of IBPS Clerk 2018
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2018 Release Date||14th September 2018|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Form Will Begin||18th September 2018|
|Last Date to Submit IBPS Clerk Online Form 2018||10th October 2018|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Date||8th December and 9th December
15th December 2018 and 16th December 208
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018
In order to apply, a candidate should meet the eligibility criteria of IBPS Clerk. Read IBPS Clerk official notification 2018 to know about the qualification in detail. Candidates should satisfy the conditions such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit etc. Such candidates do not meet IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018 should not apply. The interested candidates can check the qualification for IBPS Clerk 2018 from below.
- Only Indian National candidates can apply.
- Possess Degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
- Age Limit: 20-28 Years. Reserved category candidates will get the benefit of age relaxation.
- Possess Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Computer Operations/Language or studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2018
It is mandatory to fill the application form of IBPS Clerk 2018 so that one can appear in the exam. Before filling IBPS Clerk Application Form 2018, read the notification in detail. Use the details such as Name, Parent’s Name, DOB, Age etc. while filling the form. We will update the link of IBPS Clerk Online Form when it is available on ibps.in. It is important to know IBPS Clerk 2018 Apply Online process for filling the form.
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2018 @ ibps.in
The application form is available in online mode only. In order to apply one should know IBPS Clerk Online Apply process. The steps to fill IBPS Clerk 2018 Application Form is available here. Check the steps for the submission of IBPS Clerk Online Form below.
- Click on the Apply link (will update later).
- Then, click on the ‘New Registration’.
- After that fill the basic details such as Name, Guardian’s Name, Age, DOB etc.
- Further, Upload your recent Photo and Signature.
- Then, make the payment of application fee via online or offline mode.
- Take the printout of IBPS Clerk Application Form for further reference.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2018
Those candidates who will successfully submit the form can only download their IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket 2018. The admit card of IBPS Clerk 2018 will release in online mode to the website ibps.in. We will provide the direct link to download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2018 once it is available. Make use of details such as Registration Number, DOB/Password etc. for downloading IBPS Clerk Call Letter. IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket will carry information regarding the candidate as well as IBPS Clerk Exam 2018.
How to Download IBPS Clerk 2018 Hall Ticket?
It is very easy to download IBPS Clerk Admit Card as it will release in online mode. No candidate will receive IBPS Clerk Call Letter 2018 via post or email. Check the steps of IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket download from below.
- Click on IBPS Clerk 2018 Admit Card download (will update link later).
- Then, fill the details such as Registration Number, DOB/Password etc.
- The call letter of IBPS Clerk will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Take the printout of IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket 2018 for further reference.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2018
To crack IBPS Clerk 2018, having an idea of exam pattern is utmost important. IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2018 has been released so candidates should start preparation. IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern will help to make preparation schedule accordingly. A candidate can get to know total no. of questions, total marks, duration etc. through exam pattern. IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2018 describes the structure of the question paper as well. Check the pattern of IBPS Clerk Exam 2018 from below.
IBPS Clerk Cut Off 2018
IBPS Clerk 2018 Cut Off will depend upon the no. of applicants, no. of vacant seats etc. But the most important thing is candidates have to score min. cut off marks of IBPS Clerk to pass the exam. The authority will not shortlist such candidates who will fail to secure even IBPS Clerk cut off marks 2018. To have an idea of IBPS Clerk cut off marks have a look at data below.
a. IBPS Clerk Pre Cut Off Marks 2017
b. IBPS Clerk Mains Cut Off Marks 2017
IBPS Clerk 2018 Result
The result of IBPS Clerk 2018 will release after the completion of each phase of recruitment. IBPS Clerk Result 2018 will carry the information such as marks, name, registration number etc. Check IBPS Clerk Result by using details like Registration Number, DOB/Password. The result will release online to the website ibps.in. We will update the link when it is available on official website.