IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released IBPS Clerk 2018 notification on 14th September 2018. Many candidates are waiting for the application forms that they can apply. There are total 7275 Posts for which candidates can fill the application form. In order to apply, a candidate must meet IBPS Clerk Qualification. The board will not accept the application of such candidates do not meeting IBPS Clerk 2018 Eligibilty Criteria. Candidates can read about eligibility criteria of IBPS Clerk in detail on this page.
Important Dates of IBPS Clerk 2018
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Form Will Begin||18th September 2018|
|Last Date to Submit IBPS Clerk Online Form 2018||10th October 2018|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Date||8/12/2018 and 9/12/2018
15/12/2018 and 16/12/2018
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018
It is the first and foremost thing to fulfill the IBPS Clerk 2018 Qualification. Those who are not aware of IBPS Clerk eligibility criteria 2018 can read the details on this page. The board rejects many applications every year becuase of non-eligibility of candidates. Candidates should fulfill the criteria such as Educational Qualification, Age etc. In order to know about the eligibility criteria read IBPS Clerk Notification in detail.
IBPS Clerk Educational Qualification 2018
Candidates should possess IBPS Clerk educational qualification so that they can fill the application form. In this section IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018 related to educational qualification is available. The interested candidates who want to now about IBPS Clerk academic qualification can refer this section. Read the educational qualification for IBPS Clerk from below.
- Passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Must possess valid Graduation marksheet/Degree.
- Should have Working Knowledege of Computer that is Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language / should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Age Limit
It is important for that candidates age should fall in between IBPS Clerk Age Limit. Such candidates whose age is either less than min. required age or more than the max. age cannot apply. Candidates can read about IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018 regarding age limit here. The maximum age limit for reserved category candidate is different which can be read from below.
- IBPS Clerk Age Limit – 20 Years to 28 Years that is candidates born
born not earlier than 02/09/1990 & not later than 01/09/1998 are eligible.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Age Relaxation – 5 years
Other Backward Classes (Non – Creamy Layer) – 3 Years
- Persons With Disabilities – 10 Years
Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen – actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years.
Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried – 9 years.
Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 years
Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 Years
Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only) – 5 years
IBPS Clerk Qualification 2018: Nationality
Such candidates possessing the Nationality as per the guidelines of IBPS can only apply. If anyone is not aware of IBPS Clerk Qualification 2018 can check the details here. This section describes about the nationality described in IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018. For further details read the information available below.
- Indian National Citizen can apply for IBPS Clerk 2018.
- a person of Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962, a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that should possess certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.