Haryana DElEd 2019: State Council of Education Research & Training (SCERT) releases Haryana DElEd Application Form. A candidate who wants to pursue his/her career in teaching can apply for Haryana DElEd Admission 2019. Diploma in Elementary Education (DElEd) is a 2 years programme in which candidates get education & training to be a teacher. In order to appear in the recruitment process, one should meet the eligibility criteria of Haryana DElEd. Check the website regularly so that you can get all the latest updates. We will update the link on this page after the release of Haryana DElEd Notification 2019.
Important Dates of Haryana DElEd 2019
|Haryana DElEd Online Form 2019 Release Date||2nd week of August 2019|
|Last date to apply for Haryana DElEd 2019 Admission||Last week of August 2019|
SCERT Haryana DElEd Admission 2019
One can apply for admission in Haryana DElEd if he/she wants to make his/her career n teaching. DElEd is a certification which is equivalent to B.Ed. up to Primary Level teaching. Generally, a candidate requires this certificate to apply for either a Government Primary teacher job or a Private Primary teacher job. Haryana DElEd Admission process is online that Haryana DElEd Notification, Haryana DElEd Application Form etc. shall be available at the official site. We will also update the things on this page so that candidates will not miss any information.
Haryana DElEd Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before applying, one should check whether he/she is meeting Haryana DElEd Eligibility Criteria or not. It is because the concerned authority will not accept the application of a non-eligible candidate. Refer Haryana DElEd Official Notification 2019 to get all the information in detail. The conditions such as Educational Qualification, Age etc. are important factors to apply for Haryana DElEd 2019. Further, check the details of qualifications for Haryana DElEd below.
(I) Diploma-in-Education (D.Ed)
- Only Haryana residents can apply for admission.
- Passed Intermediate or its equivalent examination with five subjects including English as one of the subjects with min. 55% from a recognised Board.
- Reserved category candidates will relaxation of 5% marks that is min. 50% marks are required in Class 12th.
(II) Diploma in Education (Urdu):- D.Ed. (U)
In addition to the qualifications prescribed in (i) above for Diploma in Education (D.Ed), the candidate should have passed Urdu in Class 10th from the Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani or any other board having an equivalence of their examinations with the Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani.
Haryana DElEd Application Form 2019
The application form of Haryana DElEd shall release online at dedharyana.org. Hence no candidate should send the application form through Registry/Speed Post. Use correct details only while filling Haryana DElEd 2019 application form. Submit Haryana DElEd Online Form 2019 as soon as possible in order to avoid last-minute traffic. The information such as Educational details, Personal details etc. are important. Refer the notification before filling Haryana DElEd application form 2019 to avoid mistakes.
How to fill Haryana DElEd Online Form 2019?
State Council of Education Research & Training (SCERT) will release the application form online. Hence all candidates should be aware of the online procedure to fill Haryana DElEd form 2019. If any candidate is still unaware of the same then he/she can read the steps from below.
- Click on the Apply button available on this page (will update later).
- Then Haryana DElEd Admission Form 2019 will open in a new window.
- Fill the details such as Name, Parent’s Name, DOB, Education details etc.
- After that upload your recent photo and signature in the asked file size & format.
- Hence make the payment of the application fee either in online or offline mode.
- Take the printout of the filled in form of Haryana DElEd Admission for further use.
Haryana DElEd Merit List 2019
Haryana DElEd merit list will release after the few days of the completion of the application procedure. SCERT Haryana DElEd Admission merit list will have the name of the shortlisted candidates only. Such candidates will have to participate in the counselling of Haryana DElEd. Haryana DElEd 2019 merit list will release online at the website dedharyana.org. However, we will also update the link on this so that candidates can easily download the list. The steps to download the Haryana DElEd merit list 2019 are as follows.
- Click on the Download button on this page (will update later).
- Then a new window will open having the merit list.
- Click on the download button to save the merit list of Haryana DElEd.
- Further, open the list and search your name.
Haryana DElEd Counselling 2019
After the releasing of merit list, SCERT will announce Haryana DElEd Counselling schedule. Only those candidates can participate in Haryana DElEd 2019 Counselling whose name shall be mentioned in the merit list. By participating in the counselling of Haryana DElEd, a candidate has to choose the college for admission. Candidates will get the chance to participate in Haryana DElEd Admission Counselling as per the rank secured by them. Further, check the steps involved in the counselling procedure below.
- Online Registration
- Payment of Registration & Counseling Fee
- Online Choice Filling & Locking
- Indicative seat Availability (Mock Counseling)
- Online Seat Allotment
- Reporting at Allotted College/Institute
List of Important Documents Required During Admission
Candidates have to bring Original certificates/documents along with Self Attested copies while appearing at the Institute for admission. Check the name of certain important documents below.
- A copy Online Application Form
- Attested xerox of Class 12th certificate issued by a recognised Board.
- Attested xerox of Class 10th certificate issued by a recognised Board.
- Attested xerox of Caste certificate issued by concerned Authority.
- Attested xerox of Haryana Residence issued by concerned Authority
- Attested xerox of Economically Backward Class Certificate issued by concerned Authority
- Attested xerox of PwD Certificate issued by concerned Authority