Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) will conduct online exam for the recruitment of assistant vacancies. Candidates can fill the application form for EPFO recruitment 2019 from 30th May to 25th June 2019. All the interested and eligible aspirants can fill the application form. Call letter will be issued to only those candidates who successfully completed the application procedure with fee payment. The application form is available in online mode only. In EPFO recruitment 2019, there are total of 280 vacancies. It is a good opportunity for those who want to work in the government sector. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria of the exam before filling EPFO 2019 application form. Read the full article to know more about EPFO recruitment 2019.
EPFO 2019 Important Dates
All the aspirants who will appear in this exam should know all the important dates regarding the exam. Let’s have a look at the important dates of EPFO 2019 mentioned below in the following table.
|Online EPFO application form release date||30th May 2019|
|Last date to fill the online application form||25th June 2019|
|Downloading of call letters||20th to 30th July 2019|
|Preliminary examination (Phase 1)||30th and 31st July 2019|
|Mains examination (Phase 2)||Call letters will be sent after the declaration of the result of pre-exam|
EPFO 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check eligibility criteria of the exam before filling the application form. The government have to fill 280 vacant posts of assistant via EPFO 2019 recruitment. You can check the eligibility criteria for the EPFO exam 2019 in the following points.
Must have attained the age of 20 years and must have not attained the age of 27 years as on 25th June 2019. There is relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC, candidates, Employees of the government of India, Employees of EPFO and person with a disability as per rules.
Must have a degree from any recognized university as on 25th June 2019.
Also Read Here: LIC ADO recruitment 2019
EPFO 2019 Vacancy Details
Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) released recruitment notification for the post of assistant in the month of May 2019. There are total 280 vacancies for the post. You can check category wise vacancy distribution in the following table.
|Category||No of Vacancies|
|Economic weaker section||28|
|Other backward class – Non-creamy layer (OBC-NCL)||76|
|For visual disability (For Category A)||3|
|For hearing disability (Category B)||3|
|Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy (Category C)||3|
|Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness.
Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness. (Category D & E)
EPFO Application Form 2019 – How To Apply?
The application form for the EPFO 2019 recruitment process was released on 30th May 2019. You are requested to fill each and every details in the application form as per the certificates. The application form will be available in online mode only. Students can fill the application form of EPFO 2019 by very easily by following below mentioned steps.
- First, go to the EPFO official website – epfindia.gov.in
- Click on the link “Apply online for recruitment to the post of assistant 2019 in EPFO”.
- You will be redirected to the new page.
- Choose the tab “Click here for registration”.
- Enter all the details correctly in the registration form.
- Registration number and password will be sent to your mobile number or email id as provided.
- Candidates are advised to fill each and every detail carefully in the application form.
- No change will be possible/entertained after clicking the final submit button.
- In last, pay the application fee and take printout confirmation of application form for future use.
EPFO Call Letter 2019
Call letter/Admit card is the only identity of the aspirant through which he/she gets an entry in the examination hall. The admit card for EPFO 2019 pre-examination will be released on 20th July 2019. To download the EPFO admit card, you have to follow steps written below.
- Go to the official website of EPFO.
- Enter registration number and password/date of birth in the login portal.
- Click on the admit card link.
- Your call letter will appear on your screen.
- Check all the details and download it.
- Take printout copy for future use.