Chattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018– Chhattisgarh High Court has invited applications for the post of Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Assistant Programmer & Other vacancies. The candidates who are interested in the recruitment can fill the application form. Before filling the application form, the candidates must ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria. The authority has released the application form on the official website only. Read the article to know about the eligibility criteria, the procedure to fill the application form and other things.
Chattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018- Important Dates
|Release of application form||13th November 2018|
|Last date to fill application form||2nd December 2018|
|Number of Vacancies||225|
|Name of Post||Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Assistant Programmer & Other|
Number of Vacancies
The authority has announced 225 vacancies for the Chattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018. Candidates can check the distribution of vacancies in the below table:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Gr III||177|
|Data Entry Operator||24|
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. If the candidates do not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the application of the candidates will be rejected. Check the eligibility criteria below:
- Minimum age of candidates must be 21 years.
- Age of candidates must not exceed 30 years.
- Relaxation in age is provided according to the norms.
- For the different posts, the authority has prescribed different educational qualifications. Candidates can check the educational qualification according to their desired posts in the notification.
How To Apply For Chattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018?
The authority has released the application form on the official website. The candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website. Applicants can fill the form by 2nd December 2018. The candidates can follow the below steps while filling the application form:
- Visit the official website of Chattisgarh High Court i.e highcourt.cg.gov.in
- Click on the link that displays Chattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018.
- Now, submit your personal details, educational qualifications and residential address.
- Upload all your necessary documents.
- Before proceeding, confirm all the details you have submitted.
- Proceed to pay the application fee.
- Download and save the application form for future use.
The candidates who have applied for Chattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018 must know the selection procedure. The selection procedure includes the written test, skill test followed by the interview round. If the candidates do not appear in any of the round, the candidate will be eliminated from the recruitment process. So, the appearance of the candidates is compulsory in each of the rounds.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
The candidates who are going to apply for Chattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018 must know that the authority has prescribed the minimum qualifying marks. If the candidates do not bring the minimum qualifying marks, the candidates will be eliminated from the selection. For the unreserved category, the authority has prescribed a minimum 50 per cent marks. While for the SC/ ST, the minimum qualifying marks are 40 per cent in skill test.