The Central Government releases so many Central Government Jobs every year in the different sectors such as Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Defence (Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force), Bank (IBPS and SBI), Indian Railways etc. There are many Central Government Jobs under the Central Government Jobs for which the candidates who have passed class 10th, 12th, Graduation etc. can apply. Generally, the applicant has to appear in the Online Examination, Interview and Medical Test to get selected for the job. The overview of such Central Government Jobs is given below.
Latest Central Government Jobs
|Last Dates/Education||Post Name/Vacancy||Links|
/Diploma, Any Degree, PG, Ph.D
|CBRI/Project Assistant, Research Associate & SRF – 48 Posts||Apply Now!|
/Degree (Engg), CA, CMA, ICWA, MBA/ PGDBM
| HMT Ltd
Manager, DGM, AGM & Other – 43 Posts
|08 to 14-11-2018 – Walk in/
10th Class, D.Pham, Any Degree, PG with Typing Knowledge
Sr Consultant, Pharmacist & Other – 17 Posts
|Mumbai Port Trust/Sports Trainee – 28 Posts||Apply Now!|
|15th Sep||SEBI Recruitment 2018: Grade A Officer 120 Posts
|29th Aug – 17th Sep||BHEL Recruitment 2018: Trade Apprentice 529 Posts
|1st Sep – 21st Sep||IOCL Recruitment 2018: Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice 344 Posts
The UPSC is a centralized recruiting agency and formed in 1926. The Headquarter of UPSC is in Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi. The UPSC organizes the examination for the All India Services and Group A and Group B of the Central Services. The UPSC conducts the following examination.
- Engineering Services Examination
- Combined Medical Services Examination
- Combined Defence Services Examination
- Civil Services Examination
- Naval Academy Examination
- Indian Economic Services Examination
- Indian Forest Services Examination
- National Defence Academy Examination
- Central Armed Police Force Examination
- Indian Statistical Service Examination
- Special Class Railway Apprentice
- Combined Geo-scientist and Geologist Examination
- Stenographers (Grade-I/Grade-B) Departmental Competitive Examination
|UPSC CDS||Click Here To Know !|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
The SSC was formed in 1975 to recruit the candidates for the various posts in the Organisations, Departments, Ministries and other Subordinate Offices under the Government of India. The Headquarter of the SSC is located in New Delhi, India. The SSC has its eight Regional Offices at Allahabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Guwahati, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Raipur, New Delhi. The SSC conducts the following examinations.
- SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination.
- SSC Central Police Organisation Sub Inspector (CPO SI) Examination.
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination.
- SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Examination.
- SSC General Duty (GD) Constable Examination.
- SSC Steno Group C & Group D Examination.
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) Examination.
- SSC MultiTasking Staff (MTS) Examination.
Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS)
The IBPS was formed in 1975. It is a recruitment body that organise Computer Based Examination for the various posts to engage the young graduates in the Public Sector Banks (except SBI). The IBPS is an independent body which conducts Competitive Exams for the recruitment to the Officer and Clercial Posts. The IBPS serves in Regional Rural Banks (RRB), Public & Private Sector Banks and Foreign Banks. The exams condcuted by the IBPS are as follows.
- IBPS CWE Specialist Officer
- IBPS CWE Probationary Officer (PO)/Management Trainee (MT)
- IBPS CWE Clercial
- IBPS CWE Regional Rural Banks (RRB)
State Bank of India (SBI)
The SBI is a government owned corporation and its Headquarter is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The SBI is merged with five of its associate banks namely State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Travancore, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Mysore. The SBI releases the notification every year for the following posts.
- SBI Probationary Officer (PO)/Management Trainee (MT)
- SBI Clerk
- SBI Specialist Officer
The Indian Army is a part of the Indian Armed Forces. The Indian Army was founded in 1 April 1985. It is largest land based branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army. The following recruitment processes are organised by Indian Army.
- Territorial Army
- Technical Graduate Course
- Short Service Commission Tech Men
- Indian Military Academy (Direct Entry)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO)
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
The NABARD was formed in 12 July 1982. The NABARD mainly looks after the small scale industry, village industry, cottage industry and other small scale industries. The important roles of the NABARD are given below.
- It serves as a financing agency for the Institution providing Investment and Product credit.
- It refinances the Financial Institutes which finances in the Rural Sector.
- It take cares of the Instituions which helps in the Rural Economy.
- It provide training facilities to the Institutions which work in the development of the Rural Areas.
- It regulates Regional Rural Banks and Cooperative Banks.
The recruitment examination of the NABARD is as follows:
- Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS)
The Indian Railway was founded in 8th May 1845. It is the 4th largest railway network in the world which is operated by the Ministry of Railways. The recruitment in the Indian Railway is made by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). The RRB was founded in 27th April 1998. It is a government organization set up under the Ministry of Railways. It take cares of the Railway recruitment procedures and its Headquarter is in New Delhi, India. The RRB conducts Computer Based Examinations for the various recruitments.The exams conducted by the RRB are as follows.
- RRB Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Recruitment
- RRB Group D Recruitment
- RRB Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) Recruitment
- RRB Senior Section Engineer (SSE)
- RRB Junior Engineer (JE)