Army Public School Admit Card 2018– Army Public School has released the AWES Admit card 2018 on the official website. The candidates who have applied for the Army Public School Recruitment 2018 can download the admit card. To download the admit card, a candidate must have the registration number and password. The admit card carries a lot of information about the exam, exam date, venue for the exam and other things.
Army Public School Admit Card 2018- Important Dates
|Starting of online application form||1st October 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||24th October 2018|
|Number of Vacancies||8,000 (Tentative)|
|AWES Admit card 2018||Released|
|Date of Exam||17th & 18th November|
How To Download AWES Admit Card 2018?
To download the Army Public School Admit card 2018, a candidate will have to visit the official website. Using the registration number and password, a candidate can easily download the admit card. The board has released the admit card on the official website only. Candidates can follow the below steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website of AWES i.e aps-csb.in
- Click on the link that displays AWES Admit card 2018.
- Submit your registration number and password.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save the admit card for future use.
Details Printed on Army Public School Admit card
A lot of information is printed on the Army Public School Admit card. That’s why the candidates are advised to download the admit card before their exam date. While downloading the admit card, candidates must make sure that all the details printed on the admit card are true and correct. Check the details printed on the AWES Admit card:
- Name of Candidate
- Registration Number
- Father’s Name
- Exam Date
- Venue For Exam
- Reporting Time For exam
Documents To Carry Along With Army Public School Admit card
Before going to appear for the exam, candidates must carry all the documents as mentioned by the board in a proper way. Failure to bring the documents will lead to cancellation of the candidate’s exam. So, candidates must keep their documents ready and safe before the exam. Apart from Army Public School Admit card, there are a few more documents that a candidate needs to carry:
- Army Public School Admit card
- Identification proof such as PAN Card, Driving License.
- Recent Passport size photograph of candidates.
General Instructions For Candidates
While going to appear for the exam, candidates have to follow certain conditions. If the candidates do not abide by the conditions, the candidate’s exam will be cancelled. Check some of the instructions for the candidates:
- Applicants must avoid carrying electronic gadgets inside the campus such as mobile phones, calculators.
- Candidates must sit on the seats allotted to them.
- Applicants must reach the venue at the given reporting time.
Before appearing for an exam, knowing the exam pattern is much important. Through the exam pattern, a candidate will be able to get an information about the number of questions, the maximum number of marks, duration of exam and many other things. Knowing these factors, candidates can start his preparation accordingly. Check the exam pattern in the below table:
|PGT/ TGT||Part A||General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology|
|Part B||Specific to subject|
|PRT||Part A||Same as of PGT/ TGT|
- The duration of exam for PGT and TGT is 3 hours.
- Exam duration for PRT is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- The maximum number of marks for PGT/ TGT is 180. For each part, 90 marks are allotted.
- While the maximum marks for PRT remain to be 90 marks.
- For every wrong answer, negative marking of 1/4 mark is applicable.
- A candidate need to score minimum 50 per cent of marks to qualify for the exam.