APPSC One Time Registration 2019: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is the government organization responsible for the conduct of examination for the governmental posts in Andhra Pradesh Governmental Departments. APPSC One Time Registration is a process wherein a candidate has to register his/her details through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) before applying for any job released by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC). Candidates can perform APPSC One Time Registration by visiting the Commission’s website www.psc.ap.gov.in. After completing APPSC One Time Registration process successfully, an OTPR User Id will be shared to his/her registered mobile number and email Id. Candidates have to use OTPR User Id to apply for the available post through APPSC website.
How to Perform APPSC One Time Registration – APPSC OTR
If you are a fresh graduate and it is your first time to appear in the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Examination you require to register yourself with APPSC OTR. The candidates are required to visit the official website and make the Andhra Pradesh PSC One Time Registration Profile. The candidates have to follow some steps to successfully register themselves for APPSC. An OTPR User Id is required from every candidate to apply for the vacancies released by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. By following the given steps a candidate can successfully register himself/herself.
Visit the website of APPSC i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in.
Find the link of One Time Registration which is highlighted with red color mark.
Click on the link of “One Time Registration” and a new window will open.
Click on the “New Registration” link given in Direct Recruitment column. Or
- Simply Click on the link provided – APPSC OTR New Registration Link
APPSC One Time Registration form will appear on the screen.
Fill Aadhar Number of the applicant.
Fill out the name of the applicant same as mentioned in the Aadhar Card.
In the Basic Details section, fill the applicant name as per SSC Mark sheet/ Certificate.
Mention Date of Birth of the applicant same as recorded in SSC Mark sheet/ Certificate.
Select the applicant’s gender (Male/Female/Transgender).
Fill the applicant’s Birth Place Details such as District, Mandal, Village, Community, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Mother Tongue, Religion.
Fill details of Identification Mark in the given two columns.
The applicant has to choose Yes/No for some Questions such as
- Are you Differently Abled Person?
- Are you an Ex-service Person?
- Are you retrenched temporary employee in the State Census Department?
- Have you worked as Instructor in NCC?
- Are you Employed?
- Are you an Ex-Employee in Government?
Provide complete details of Correspondance Address as well as Permanent Address.
Fill a valid email id and mobile number in the given space for further communications.
The applicant has to mention few details like District, Year of Passing and School Name from Class 4th to Class 9th along with other important and relevant documents.
Select the box given under “Declaration” section and click on the “Preview” button to cross-check the filled in details.
After checking all the details, click on the “Submit” button for the submission of the form.
A Pop Up will appear on the screen having Reference Id (APXXXXXXX) and click on “Ok” button.
APPSC One Time Registration filled in form will appear on the screen. Click on “Print” button to take a printout of it.
Use the generated Reference Id to log in and apply for APPSC vacancies.
How to Login APPSC One Time Registration 2019 – Login APPSC OTR
The candidates who have already registered themselves can follow the link to Login and log into APPSC OTR to submit various Recruitment Forms that Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission releases on its official website. Following steps can be taken in order to make the APPSC Login My Profile. Andhra Pradesh One Time Registration Login can be used to apply all the Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2019.
- Once you visit the APPSC OTR Link, you will find the Login Link.
- Your User ID is the OTPR ID.
- Fill in the Mobile Number if you have not registered yet. or fill the password.
- Submit the details and apply for the respective recruitment application forms.
How to Recover the Lost APPSC Registration Number and Password
The process to One Time Registration is used to apply for all and every recruitment drive being announced by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. The candidates are advised to keep their Registration Number and Password safely and never lose the login details as they are most important in case they have applied for the recruitment and need to log in to check any details. In case, the candidates have lost their APPSC Registration Number and Password they can recover their lost APPSC Registration Number and Password. Follow these steps.
- Check the Confirmation Email and Confirmation SMS to retrieve the APPSC Registration Number and Password.
- If not, the candidates can follow the link given here – Retrieve APPSC Registration Number.
- The candidate trying to recover their Registration Number and Password needs to fill in following details-
- Department Name
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Registered Mobile Number
- OTPR Type
- Submit all the mentioned details and click on Search.
- The candidate’s Lost Login Details will be presented on the website.
The significance of APPSC One Time Registration
One Time Registration is a process that is implemented by various government organizations that conduct numerous Employment Examination. The process to fill in the Application Forms are quite extensive and laborious. Thus, to help the candidates with the repetitive process of Registration, One Time Registration process is used. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission One Time Registration also fulfills the same requirement.
How to Check the Latest Notification on APPSC OTPR 2019?
All the information for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2019 will be available on the official website of APPSC. The candidates who wish to apply for the various recruitment under APPSC needs to visit the official website. Once they log in through the APPSC OTR Login My Profile they will be able to find the latest recruitment and the necessary details related to it. Also, on the official website, the most recent Recruitment Drives are available and candidate need not log in to check the notification. But, if the candidate wishes to apply for any they must log in and apply. Follow the steps mentioned here to apply.
- Visit the official website of APPSC – psc.ap.gov.in
- Check the latest Notification and click on “Apply“.
- If you wish to apply for any APPSC Recruitment 2019, the candidate needs to log in their APPSC OTR.
- Submit your OTR Login Details and reach the website.
- Click on the Official Notification PDF of the respective Recruitment and go through the notice.
- It is important that the candidate fulfills all the necessary eligibility criteria before applying for any post.
- Apply for the post by submitting all the necessary details along with the Scanned Documents required.
- Submit the Application Fee and print your Confirmation Page of Application.
- The Confirmation Page will contain the important information that candidate would require later during the recruitment procedure.