APDCL Recruitment 2018: APDCL (Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd) has released the notification for APDCL Recruitment 2018 on the official website i.e www.apdcl.org for the post of Assistant, Jr Manager, and Medical Officer. APDCL has announced a total of 276 vacancies for the different post. Interested candidate who satisfies the eligibility criteria can apply for APDCL Recruitment. APDCL Application form 2018 will be soon available on the official website. Candidates can easily fill the APDCL Application form 2018 by visiting the official website. Below we are providing the direct link where candidates can fill the APDCL Application form 2018.
Latest update about APDCL Recruitment 2018
APDCL has released the notifiation for APDCL Recruitment 2018. Candidates can fill the APDCL Application form 2018 for APDCL Recruitment 2018 on 5th September from link given below.
- 1 APDCL Recruitment 2018- Important Date
- 2 APDCL Vacancy Details- APDCL Recruitment 2018
- 3 APDCL Recruitment 2018- Eligibility Criteria
- 4 How to fill APDCL Application form 2018?
- 5 APDCL Application form 2018- Application fees
- 6 Selection Procedure for APDCL Recruitment 2018
- 7 APDCL Recruitment 2018- Exam Pattern
- 8 Exam Pattern for APDCL Junior Manager 2018
- 9 APDCL 2018 Recruitment Exam syllabus-
- 10 Important Link Section- APDCL Recruitment 2018
- 11 About APDCL (Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd)
APDCL Recruitment 2018- Important Date
Candidates who are applying for APDCL Recruitment 2018 must know the important dates such as date of submitting APDCL Application form 2018. Candidates must keep the dates in mind.
|Starting date to fill APDCL Application form 2018||5th September 2018|
|Last date to fill APDCL Application form 2018||25th September 2018|
|Number of Vacancy||276|
APDCL Vacancy Details- APDCL Recruitment 2018
APDCL has announced a total of 276 vacancies for different posts including Assistant Manager, Medical Officer, Junior Assistant. The distribution of the vacancies are as follows:
|Post||Number of Vacancy|
APDCL Recruitment 2018- Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are going to apply for APDCL Recruitment 2018 must ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria mention by APDCL before filling APDCL Application form 2018. In case of incomplete information and wrong information, the APDCL Application form of the candidate will be canceled. Check the eligibility criteria for APDCL Recruitment 2018:
- The candidates who are applying for Medical Officer and Assistant Manager, the minimum age should be 18 years.
- For the candidates applying for Junior Manager, the minimum age should be 21 years.
- The maximum age of candidates must not be more than 44 years.
- Age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC is applicable as per norms.
- The candidates who are applying for Assistant Manager must have the degree in B.E/B.tech (Relevant Engineering Disciplines).
- For the candidates who are appearing for Medical Officer, they must hold a degree in MBBS.
- Those candidates applying for Junior Manager, they must have the diploma in their relevant disciplines.
- For the candidates belonging to SC/ST, the minimum marks required by them is 50 percent.
- The candidates who belong to categories other than SC/ST, the minimum marks required by them is 60 percent.
How to fill APDCL Application form 2018?
The candidates who are going to apply for APDCL Recruitment 2018 need to fill the APDCL Application form 2018. Candidates have to fill the APDCL Application form 2018 only through the online mode. No other medium of submission will be accepted. Candidates need to follow the below steps to apply for APDCL Recruitment 2018.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link showing for apply for APDCL Recruitment 2018.
- Enter the information asked such as age, caste, educational qualifications, address.
- Check all the information given are correct.
- Pay the application fees.
- Download and save it for future use.
APDCL Application form 2018- Application fees
The candidates who are willing to apply for APDCL Recruitment 2018 will have to pay the application fees after their fill their APDCL Application form 2018. The Application fees vary from category to category:
- For the candidates belonging to General/OBC/MOBC Candidates, the application fees are Rs. 500.
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST will have to pay Rs.250 as application fees.
- For the People with Disabilities, they are exempted from paying any application fees.
The Application fees will have to be paid through the online mode only using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
Selection Procedure for APDCL Recruitment 2018
- Applicants who are applying for APDCL Recruitment 2018 and are filling APDCL Application form must that the selection Procedure will be purely based on the online examination. The online examination for Assistant Manager and Junior Manager will contain II Paper i.e Paper I and Paper II.
- The candidates who are applying for the Medical Officer will have to undergo the round of Interview.
APDCL Recruitment 2018- Exam Pattern
The candidates who are filling the APDCL Application form for the post of Assistant Manager and Junior Manager must know the exam pattern. Below we are providing the exam pattern for the post of Assistant Manager and Junior Manager.
Exam Pattern for Assistant Manager
|Paper 1||General English and General Aptitude||100 marks|
|Paper 2||Core Subjects||100 marks|
- The exam consists of objective type question.
- 1 mark will be rewarded for every correct answer.
- For every wrong answer, negative marking for 0.25 marks will be applicable.
- Duration of exam will be 3 hours.
Exam Pattern for APDCL Junior Manager 2018
|Paper 1||General English, General Knowledge, General Aptitude||100|
|Paper 2||Core Subjects||100|
- Duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- For every correct answer, there is a 1 mark addition.
- 0.25 marks as negative marking will be applicable.
APDCL 2018 Recruitment Exam syllabus-
The candidates who are going to appear for APDCL 2018 Exam must be aware of the exam syllabus. Knowing the exam syllabus beforehand helps the candidate in their preparation for the exam. APDCL has published the exam syllabus on the official website. Candidates can easily download their APDCL Exam syllabus according to their desired posts.
|Official notification||Click here|
|Apply here||Click here|
About APDCL (Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd)
The Company, Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd. was incorporated on the 23rd day of October 2009 as a public limited company wholly owned by the Government of Assam. The ultimate object of the Company is to undertake the electricity distribution, trading, supply in the state of Assam or outside in accordance with provisions of Applicable Law and all activities ancillary or appurtenant thereto.
The main purpose of forming the Company was to take over, manage and operate the electricity distribution system, assets, liabilities, undertaking of the Assam State Electricity Board (ASEB), as may be transferred to it pursuant to a notified transfer scheme in terms of Part XIII of the Electricity Act, 2003. Subsequently, the Government of Assam notified the provisional transfer scheme to vide Gazette notification bearing no. PEL. 151/2003/Pt./165 dated 10th December 2004, as well as the final transfer scheme, vide Gazette Notification PEL.151/2003/Pt./349 dated Dispur, the 16th August 2005 under the Electricity Act, 2003 transferring the various assets, liabilities etc. of the ASEB to the Company.